Chapter IV

ᴀʟᴇɴ ᴋᴀsʜɪᴍᴏᴛᴏ-'✮'-

" Where are you going up this late?" Mom came out of the kitchen raising her  brow at the unusual time that I woke up

" Where are you going up this late?" Mom came out of the kitchen raising her  brow at the unusual time that I woke up." oh just school."

" At this early time. Doesn't school start at 7:00 ?" Mom asked, looking at her watch and then staring back at me in confusion.

" Yeah, Ella is picking me up," I responded, trying to tie my shoelace quickly. Dad was watching the TV, guessing that he was watching Tangled and I was right.

I scoffed saying " Frozen better "Dad quickly turned his head at light speed, face morphed in shock." How could you say that?" Dad now had a hand up to his chest, wiping his fake tears." sorry that you can't take facts"

" tangle is way better than that snow globe "

"Nuh-uh," I objected, waving my index finger in front of him."Who raised you?"

" you who else ?"I responded by acting like it was the most obvious thing which was." Nuh uh, we actually stole you from the hospital "Dad resorted crossing his arm against his chest. I rolled my eyes at him as he called out Mom who was now in the kitchen." Hunny, didn't we steal him from the hospital "

" yep "Mom replied quickly, still paying her attention to the food." Ha ha very funny."I faked and laughed with a smile still visible on my face." Anyways I have to go now, Byee "I waved, but Dad just ignored me for the argument. i just chuckled at least Mom said goodbye.

" Do you have your jacket? I heard that it's going to be pretty chilly today. '' Mom yelled from behind the kitchen.'' It's okay, it probably won't be that bad "I heard Mom protesting about it but I already left the house.

Hope she won't kill me when I come back.

Today was a great day. the sky was still dark but still a little bit brighter. it was more windy than expected since it was November. yesterday it was raining pretty hard, like so hard to the point where it felt like a big shower hose was thrown at you. it's like when I was a kid when mom use to bathe me and damn was it brutal. it was like I was going through WW1 In there.

" ah shit" I muttered stepping in a pool of muddy water. ugh now my shoes are also soaked. i slowly hopped through the pools of water in hopes of getting through them. just where is this girl?

I swore I told her to come at 7:00.But before I could take out my phone to try to text Ella on where she was, she pulled up in front of me. She rolled down her window, blankly staring at me in a daze.

I bent lightly waving my hand in front of the peeved Ella, her eyes almost basically drooling from her eye socket. once i got into the passenger seat, I looked at Ella.''good morning! , i thought u were going to leave me out here.'' I said in a thrilled voice, waiting for the rather quiet girl.