Round 6 part 1

Hey so I'm going to half to split this chapter into two parts since I don't have enough questions yet.

The Wicked AU is- well- an alternate timeline where... some stuff happens. 😊😌

Most of the AU takes place in the near future so some characters will be older with design changes, most notably Mistletoe has red fur, red eyes, black hair, and a red suit like the ones from Descendants. (easiest way to describe it)

Cyclone: Alright since everyone here is more idiotic then in canon, I'm going to be handling the qu-

Mistletoe (Wicked AU): Can we just hurry up and get this over with? *walks in and makes a throne out of ice to sit on sassily* 

Cyclone: 😒 *turn the ice to blood and shatters it* No.

Mistletoe (Wicked AU): *falls on the ground and glares up at Cyclone* Asshole.

Cyclone: Starting off for the Sonic of this world from Izzy_Existence 's Sonic, "What do you think of chili dogs?"

Sonic (Wicked AU): Well I think it's obvious that I like them, but due to... stuff, I haven't had one in a couple months.

Amy (Wicked AU): Boo-hoo!!! 

Sonic (Wicked AU): Can we be civilized for a moment, Rose?

Amy (Wicked AU): Like you of all people would be telling me to be civilized.

Cyclone: Sh- sh... We good?

Amy (Wicked AU): Perfect~

Sonic (Wicked AU): Splendid!

Cyclone: To Tails, oh no...  "Other me, what's going on in your world and why's it so 'wicked'?"

Tails (Wicked AU): A whole lot of bullshit. -_-

Cyclone:.... *look of wtf*

Tails (Wicked AU): And for the second half of that question, there's a whole lot of magical outbursts and other insane crap that I have to deal with!!!

Mistletoe (Wicked AU): You can't deal with torture, how are you going to deal with anything else?

Tails (Wicked AU): SHUT UP!!!

Cyclone: "What do you think of Sonic?" For Amy Rose.

Amy (Wicked AU): Hate his guts.

Sonic (Wicked AU): WHAT DID I DO TO YOU!?!

Amy (Wicked AU): You know what you did, you man whore.

Sonic (Wicked AU): I'M MORE SINGLE THAN A FUCKING PRINGLE!!!

Amy (Wicked AU): Deserved. 💅

Sonic (Wicked AU): *mocking her* Why don't you go cry to your boyfriend?

Amy (Wicked AU): I'm not going to cry over YOU!

Sonic (Wicked AU): Whatev-

Tails (Wicked AU): ENOUGH!!!

Cyclone: "Who in the room do you want to kill the most?" *talks really fast*

Savage (Wicked AU)/Mistletoe (Wicked AU): *point to each other*

Sonic (Wicked AU)/Amy (Wicked AU): *point to each other*

Tails (Wicked AU): *points to Mistletoe*

Shadow (Wicked AU): *points to Silver*

Blaze (Wicked AU): *points to Amy*

Silver (Wicked AU): *points to Sonic*

Cyclone:... *points to himself*

Sally (Wicked AU): This is depressing. 

Knuckles (Wicked AU): I don't want anyone to die.

Rouge (Wicked AU): I'm just stealing all the time.

Cyclone: Speaking of Rouge- "I want you to take everyone else out shopping." from Izzy_Existence

Rouge (Wicked AU):... Yeah no thanks. 

Savage (Wicked AU): We're not by any shops.

Cyclone: Now one from... *sigh* The god... "Ok, Savage- how are you doing? You alright? You're definitely ruder than usual, can't imagine why- But I hope things look up for you."

Savage (Wicked AU):.... I'm not ruder than my normal version-

Sonic (Wicked AU): I can vouch for that!!!

Amy (Wicked AU): *kicks him in the shin*

Sonic (Wicked AU): OW!!!

Tails (Wicked AU)/Knuckles (Wicked AU): *snickering*

Blaze (Wicked AU): *facepalm* Boys...

Cyclone: "Lavender and Jack, are you married yet?" P.S from Diya, "I ask you to possibly forgive his ignorance."

Lavender (Wicked AU):... *looks at Jack*

Jack (Wicked AU): *looks down at Lavender*

Lavender (Wicked AU)/Jack (Wicked AU): It's complicated. 

Cyclone: *deadpan* "Savage, I dare you to take this apple. 🍎" Wtf?

Savage (Wicked AU):... Thanks.

Cyclone: Alrighty, one for Silver, "Other me, take this cruise ticket and leave-" *hands Silver and cruise ticket*

Silver (Wicked AU):... What am I supposed to do with this?

Blaze (Wicked AU): Are there no cruises in the future, pretty boy? -_-

Silver (Wicked AU):... There would be if SOMEone did his job right!!!

 Sonic (Wicked AU): I'M TRYING HERE!!!

Cyclone: Shadow the hedgehog, "For the entire chapter, I want you to do something stupid whenever you speak. It could go from embarrassing, romantic, or cringy."

Shadow (Wicked AU):... *signs "Ok"*

Cyclone: From Annie-

Mistletoe (Wicked AU): *pushes his head down* HELLO!!!

Cyclone: *shoves her off and clears this throat*..."Mistletoe".... "Why? What happened?"

Mistletoe (Wicked AU): *eyes widen and her ears press down*... None of your business.

Cyclone: Ok, that's it for now, hope you all enjoyed part one and we'll be back once Francis gets enough questions and we'll do the song requests too... I guess...