Revenge (15)

The Gryffindor common room was being busily prepared for the upcoming party, many of the students were working like busy bees putting up decorations and sneaking in snacks, Ginny had set the mood and put on a 'hot space' vinyl by the muggle band 'Queen'.

Hermione had managed to find a short red dress from the pile of clothes that was still laying on her floor, she was planning on making him jealous tonight.

She did her makeup bolder than usual, even used eyeliner, and she put her hair in an elegant low bun that framed her face. She found a pair of matching red heels which were gifted to her by her mum last Christmas and she was convinced she was never going to wear them but she accepted them gratefully anyway. 

She still had an hour till the party even began so she walked down to the common room to go help out. Banners had been hung from walls and many of the tables had been set with a red cloth and had a variety of different foods and drinks on them. On a table in the centre of the room stood a trophy, probably the one they won from the match.  Everybody was dancing and singing, celebrating as they were setting the room up, Hermione decided to join Harry as he poured drinks into cups.

After tiresomely decorating the area it had finally been ready and the party could begin. Dean dimmed the lights and Ron turned on the magical led lights which had been enchanted to match the mood and beat of the song. 

Originally, the party was going to be Gryffindor only but Seamus insisted on inviting Hannah Abbot and Hannah brought other Hufflepuffs with her. After the Slytherins saw the commotion they decided to follow it. But Dracos entrance was not accidental.

The intro of 'Come as you are' by Nirvana had just started playing when a group of people walked through the portrait. It seemed as if time had slowed down and they were walking in perfect and synchronised slow motion. Pansy was in the centre, her hair cropped at her shoulders and styled perfectly, she was wore red doc Martens and she was wearing a long dark red satin dress with a slit down her leg that went dangerously high, the dress hugged her curves almost perfectly and the way she moved looked like water. To her right stood Blaise Zabini in a black suit that made him look tall and handsome, he had a mischievous grin on his face. Walking in hand with Blaise was Theodore Nott who had a cigarette in his mouth and he didn't bother with a suit, he simply had a white button up shirt on, top button not even done up, his hair was scruffy and he had a scar across his nose. To Pansy's right stood Draco. In a black suit with messy hair and a smug grin. She wanted to slap that grin off him right there and then but she contained herself. No one breathed as they walked in. Everyone just stared.

They stood in front of the portrait and Pansy laughed, "It's not a party without the Slytherins is it?"

A few people cheered and the group dismembered. Hermione was glaring at Draco, squeezing the glass she was holding. Harry had noticed, "You good 'mione?" She swiftly looked at him, "Yeah... yeah" 

She put her glass down abruptly and walked to an area where Draco was. To her luck, her plan was going easier than she was expecting it to. 

Cormac had been standing a few paces away from Draco, she quickly went over to him, the minute she got to him his attention was on her and she could feel his stare. 

"Hermione," Cormac said cautiously with a grin on his face, he then looked over at his friends and raised his eyebrows, they laughed and left. She looked at them and then back at him, she stood on her tiptoes and whispered into his ear so only he could hear, "I need you to kiss me," 

She pulled away from his ear to see his reaction, he had a wide grin on his face, "say no more," Hermione let out a nervous sigh before leaning in, she was breathing at an alarming rate, Cormac had put his hands into her hair and pulled her in. His kiss was rougher than Dracos. His movements too, but they didn't last long.