𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐀𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 was born in May of 1980 into a British pureblood family , she was born to 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐮 & 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐡 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 . Her mother was from a French pureblood family that resided in a commune in France called Neuilly-sur-Seine.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 wasn't like other girls she had no interest of getting married from a young age she had a grave obsession with Queen Anne Boylen and often painted Portraits of her she never wanted to suffer the same fate as Anne Boylen that's why she suffered such a distaste towards marriage but not love.

Girls wanted to be 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 she had every girls dream wardrobe always had the new seasons collection before it was even released she was much of a fashion icon being named the 90s it girl like her mother was the 60s it girl , mother like daughter . I would say 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 is definitely a Chanel girlie , her favourite singers are Cyndi Lauper and Madonna.

She had a Amazing relationship with her parents growing up but she was more of a daddy's girl her father would do anything to protect his daughter he also never resented her for being the a Hufflepuff in a Slytherin family . In 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲𝐬 second year at hogwarts she experienced her first suffer from death her mother had died from a muggle disease even wizards can't cure Cancer.

Her school life wasn't the nicest she would get called slurs from her dad's acquaintances children but that didn't matter because had her best friend a muggleborn Hufflepuff by the name Elodie Holmes.

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ...