prologue

In the ceremonial room adorned magnificently, under the warm glow of sparkling crystal lamps, three young figures in white suits stood upright with reverence. They were not only celebrating their graduation as pharmacists, but also preparing to take the sacred oath that would bind them to the professional code of ethics. Amidst the solemn silence, their friendship felt strong, like pillars supporting a steadfast moral foundation.

However, beneath this solemn aura, lies a secret that will shake their friendship. Wulan, Claudia, and Astrid, united in a shared dream, are confronted with an unexpected situation that will force them to choose between friendship and professional integrity.

This is the story of three new pharmacists trapped in a labyrinth of truth and betrayal, where every step they take is filled with moral struggles and tests of loyalty to each other.

***

Astrid: Hey, guys, before we part ways, don't forget our promise to keep in touch, okay? Especially you, Wulan, who's going for your Master's degree, don't act all busy.

Wulan: Oh please, I'm sure working will be even busier.

Claudia: No worries! We'll definitely keep each other updated, especially if there's juicy gossip.

Astrid: Hahaha, definitely! Whenever there's exciting news, just let us know right away.

Claudia: Yeah, for sure! No exciting news should ever be missed, even if we're miles apart.

Wulan: Hahaha, Deal! Thanks, guys, for all the time. Gonna miss you.

*They hug