7.Revenge of the rain women

~Juvias Point of view~

Those traiters. Especially Natsu. I don't know how, but I'll get him back for this. I swear it. But I can't attack him with Gray nearby, or Erza. I was lucky to have gotten away from her. She would have destroyed me. But, if I catch Natsu when he's alone. Oh, he'll pay. Or even better. I'll just mess up there relationship. And I know just how. I put on new clothes and headed to Lyons guild. Maybe I can seduce him into kissing Gray in front of Natsu. If Natsu thinks Gray is cheating, he'll dump him right on the spot. And boom, Gray is mine. I made it to Lyons guild. He was the first one to notice me, and made his way over to me. So, I set my plan into action. "Hey Lyon, may I talk to you outside?" His response was a happy one "of course my dearest juvia." We made our way outside, and I turned to him, and said "your bi right?" "Yes?" He said slowly. Perfect. "Will you do something for me?" I purred. He blushed. "W-what do you n-need?" This is it. "You have a small crush on Gray, correct?" "Well, yes, but it's nothing compared to the love I stash for you." "Okay, Well, Gray and natsu started to date, and I would like to know if you would kiss Gray?" "Why?" "I want their relationship crushed." "Okay......I guess I can do that. But only for you, my love." I felt a little bad, so I rewarded him. I kissed him on the cheek, hugged him and said thank you. He blushed and told me it was no problem. I headed home, confident that Gray and natsu would be no more. I ran into natsu on my way there, he was out in the forest. "J-juvia!" He looked ready to bolt. So I quickly eased him. "Its ok. I'm not going to hurt you. I blew off all my steam and I'm good now. So, goodnight and goodbye natsu." And I headed home with a devilish grin.