Chapter 1 Road To Recovery

Some few months passed and right now I wasn't World Champion as Damian took it away from Drew who took it away from me, but unfortunately I did suffer a minor knee injury so now I been rehabbing it plus Demi also had to relinquish her title ...

Some few months passed and right now I wasn't World Champion as Damian took it away from Drew who took it away from me, but unfortunately I did suffer a minor knee injury so now I been rehabbing it plus Demi also had to relinquish her title due to an injured shoulder so now Becky had to step up to be the face of the women's division since the three of us were almost going on a vacation now I'm just looking after my daughter Roux. I was playing with Roux while Demi was resting her shoulder while also playing with the dogs a little bit then I put her to bed as I grabbed my crutches as I went to make some lunch for myself and Demi, after what happened at Mania that Cody finally won his first World Champion while I suffered a minor knee injury that recurred for me to be out of the ring for 4 months as now the WWE were heading to France for BackLash then I heard Triple H wanted to do King Of The Ring. Becky was on a program against Liv Morgan plus Damage Control were around her just waiting for the opportunity but for now it's just her and Liv, Damian was now world heavyweight champion which I was happy for him but soon I'll go back to the world champion picture.

"What are you making?" Demi asked as she came to the kitchen

"It's some tacos, you want some?" I asked her

"Need help you're barely holding yourself up with those" She said

"Sure, wouldn't mind the help" I said as she came next to me as we both made the tacos for the both of us

After we were done eating I went upstairs to pick up Roux as she was awake from her nap so I brought her downstairs to eat which she wanted a sandwich, then as Roux ate I put her some tv time then Becky arrived from an interview that she did for her book plus other things so we share a small kiss as I told her that there was some tacos left for her which she smiled and went to eat them.

"How are you both with your injuries?" Becky asked us

"I'm good, maybe by SummerSlam I'll return" I said

"Same with me" Demi said

"That's good, they got me against Liv for now and I think Hunter wants me to drop it to her soon" Becky said

"Probably by that Saudi Arabia show, right?" I said as it sounded like a question

Becky nodded "yeah, since the original plan was for Demi here to drop it but her shoulder said otherwise" She said

Demi shrugged "well at least I got a longer reign so that's something" Demi said

"True, also I did had a long reign before I had to drop it due to getting injured mid match" I said

"Well that's something honey" Becky said

We spend time together before Becky had to leave for Monday Night RAW as she was still in a program against Liv Morgan so Demi and I just relax and watch some Tv for the time being, then I decided to go upstairs to play some games in the gaming room for a while until I hear my girlfriend yell my name but I ignored it a little bit then she called for me again.