three.

Liv-
My alarm starts blaring in my ear just as my roommate and best friend Tess begins violently throwing a pillow at my head over and over. "FUCK OFF" I scream at her. "Get up bitch or suffer." While this may seem hostile Tess is one of my favorite people, life without her wouldn't be worth living. After he broke up with me I lost all my friends. Including Amy who I had thought was my best friend forever, my twin flame, well guess not because I heard her and Jack are a thing now. Whatever, she can have him. I am finally at a point where I am starting not to care about them. And that's because of Tess and Owen- wait I haven't introduced you to Owen yet. Ok so... the first night I moved in here I was completely lost when this adorable blonde blue eyed guy came up to me(yes I have a type sue me) and helped me to my classroom. A few nights later I ran into him again at his frat. And then again at a coffee shop. And then again at the library. And over and over until he finally asked is I was stalking him. And he said if I was that he would much rather me stalk him on a date. We've been official for 2 months now and slowly but surely am I finding that I will finally be ok. Freshman year has been great, but now this. I mean who transfers to a new college in the middle of the winter. Oh no was poor baby getting bullied(sarcasm). You can't bully a bully. As Tess starts getting dressed for class I begin swiping through some pics we took last night "Tess you know what we're kinda hot" "FUCK YES WE ARE BIATCH". I decide to post a cute mirror pic of me and Owen on my story. His formal was Saturday for his frat and it was like a prom redo since after Jack and I ended highschool wasn't really fun for me anymore.

Ugh life can be so sweet when you let it be

Ugh life can be so sweet when you let it be. That's a lesson I learned. When I was with him I tried to be the perfect everything, the perfect girlfriend, the perfect student, the perfect friend. And rarely was it ever acknowledged. I really truly hope I am able to stay as far away from Jack and just let everything with Owen be as perfect as it's been. However there is a voice in my head telling me that it's not going to be the case.
Fucking great.