"Said we were just friends.."

And the music started, making them both dance the choreo shown on screen. Bebe had done it multiple times, she knew what exactly she was doing, but Ava had no clue. She tried to keep up with the moves as "No lie" was playing in the background. She lost her focus halfway through the song and began staring at Bebe. She was her closest friend, the only person she knew she could fully trust.. But she still felt those butterflies she tried to silence. The way her hair was flying around, her hips were moving with the rythm made Ava blush. Way more than any guy ever. She tried to shake that feeling off, hoping Bebe didn't notice her break. She danced again, doing her best not to look to the side. It was incredibly hard, Bebe had a wonderful body and her face was one of the most attractive faces she's ever seen. She closed her eyes, but all she could see was a fantasy of them both kissing. Bebe noticed something was off with her, but she decided not to interfere, she really wanted to finish the dance. She knew Ava would tell her if she wanted to. After all she saw her as just her best friend.. Bebe couldn't help a few quick peeks at Ava, she looked so cute when she had no clue what to do. She did her best to keep up but she couldn't. And the song had ended, with both of them staring into each others' eyes. Bebe had no problem maintaining eye contact but Ava looked away. She seemed nervous. But Bebe couldn't overlook how red her face was, how anxious she seemed. Was it because of her? Wasn't Ava straight? She's never heard Ava talk about girls THAT way. As her friend she probably should. She got discouraged, but then Ava walked up to her and tried to look into her eyes. Bebe couldn't wait, she decided to go for it and prresed her lips onto Avas. There was a war in Avas head, but it felt so right. She didn't care about anything else now, she decided to kiss her back. And soon Bebes tongue was exploring every inch of her mouth. Her eyes were closed, normally she would try to take control but it felt too good to be destroyed, she decided to give in and enjoy. But then she felt Bebes hands on her thighs, lifting her up. Ava moaned slightly as she felt the air move around her, she could tell Bebe was carrying her somewhere. She felt slightly nervous but she didn't let it stop her from making out with her hot best friend. She was now curious to see where they end up. Bebe knew exactly where to take her, all that dancing and staring, all those days when she had to act like she doesn't want more than friendship.. she knew exactly what she wanted. Ava felt her back touch a soft matress, she decided to open her eyes. She ended up in her bedroom. Bebe quickly got on top of her and made out with her again, this time putting both her hands under Avas shirt, gently tracing her body. She knew Ava struggled with intimacy a bit, she heard her complain about how her ex boyfriends made her insecure and used her so she wanted to make sure she feels comfortable. She wanted to make sure Ava really wants it. She stopped kissing her for a while and put her hand on Avas belt, holding it, waiting for a sign. Ava quickly nodded her head and pressed her lips onto Bebes again. Bebe unbuckled her belt and unzipped her jeans, quickly taking them off and tossing them away. She put her hands on her shirt, taking it off too. She took a while to admire her body and thought about all those guys who thought she looked bad. They were all blind, they never deserved her. 

-You okay? Why did you stop? - inquired Ava, she pulled Bebe to make her be on top again. 

-I guess I was kinda worried about you. - Bebe answered and gave her another kiss. 

-No worries, I want you too.. - claimed Ava, blushing a little more and reaching Bebes oversized shirt. She removed it and left Bebe in just her underwear. She had sexy, black lingerie on. - You scripted that? You dirty little.. - giggled Ava. 

-All the best for you - Bebe teased her and quickly removed her red bra. She kissed one of her boobs and used her hand to play with the other one. After a while she could feel Ava trying to unzip her lingerie, she couldn't stop laughing when she saw how much she struggled. She looked into her eyes and led her hands where they needed to be to take it off. And when she managed to do that, leaving Bebe naked she whispered: