Week 3: home visit

Eaven walked by the living room. He seen remy by herself. She was laying with her legs curled up to her next to the room lap in her blue sun dress. She had her sketchbook in her lap sketching. He stops staring at her. "Kare taking a nap?" He asked. She look up at him smiling an nodded her head. "Wanna go annoy my brother with me then?" He faintly grinned. He watch her eyes light up as she jump up to follow him.

—————

She look around the property of the estate as Eaven type in the code to get into the house as the security cameras look at them. "Hey ervin I'm here and I brought company" he yells out as the male burnette with green eyes wearing a white shirt and green vest walk up to them he look at the women next to eaven. "You most be remy" he greets her amused. She look at him surprised. "I'm Hornet.. a friend and associate of Ervin's". "Pretty boy has friends?" she questioned looking at eaven with a smile of sarcasm.

Both of them faintly chuckle amused. "Shocking isn't it" eaven half smiled leading her in the house.

"Did she just call the boss pretty boy?..." a guard asks walking up to hornet. "That she did" he half smiled. "He did say, she was a bit disrespectful but she harmless".

Eaven walked into the living space where the home bar was. "I brought your new favorite Person over by the way" he grinned at his brother who raised an eyebrow at him. "Hello pretty boy" remy says happily stepping out from behind eaven. "Oh" he very faintly grinned amused. "Hello short stuff... wanna blow me while you're here". "Na you seem good at stroking your own ego" she smiled tilting her head. He grinned amused as eaven grab a bottle of wine. "Kerra's about to pop, so she resting more leaving little miss ran away here to run around messing with the guards, who don't quite know how to handle her" he grins. Ervin looked at him amused cocking a brow "is that why you brought her over here". "You seemed stressed so I thought you could use a pick me up" he grinned pouring himself a glass. He was right. the jade rabbit a family enemy for generations has Ben cocky in their territory. It's Ben a few days since seen him, he was away on 'business'. 

Hornet stood by the door on guard and was caught off guard by the remarks. "You most pay your men well to willingly hang around you". "And yet here you are shorty willingly and I bit you missed me" he grinned leaning closer to her. "What can I say I find our conversations amusing" she smiled as the light pink blush showed on her cheeks.  She look toward the door where hornet stood talking to another member of the organization. "Is Hornet his real name? Or just a nickname?" She smiled. he walked up to the bar. "My actual name.." he said amused. "oh Cool" she smiled at Him. "So what's your rank?" She asked as he look at the brothers questioning. "his my 2nd in command". "So you're a capo bastone" she asked titling her head. "Not quite" Eaven spoke up. "Ervin isn't the family boss yet". "Aw so pretty boy is the next the capo dei capi, daddy never said which smith son was the next head of house" she smiled. Ervin chuckle "no one's actually uses that term, it was made up by the media to describe the most powerful boss in the crime scene". 

"we're also descendants of the bratva" Eaven added. "You're Russian?" She asked. "Only on our fathers side, our mother was Korean" ervin said, a little hostile on the word father and soften on the word mother. "Oh so in that case pretty boy, you're the next pakhan" she smiled. He grinned impressed  "indeed, so What about your family short stuff?". 

"Well daddy's Russian and german and my mother is american an Nordic" she smiled looking at them. "That explains the undying beauty" ervin grins. The two other already married men look at him faintly amused. Remy glance away her cheeks and shoulder crimson. 

In the lighting of the bar remy noticed the tattoo under hornets right eye and his right hand, she look at the two brothers with the matching arm tattoos. "I take it, you two switch places a lot". The 2 brothers look at her. "Well your twins and have the same tattoos, that doesn't just say brotherly love.. since the only visible difference between you two is your eye color" she smiled. "While The actual difference between you is one" she look at eaven(blue eyes) "is more down to earth and carefree while the other" she smiled look at ervin(green eyes) "is more serious and jokivite, it takes both to run a successfully business". They glance at each other and faintly grin at her. "She's very observant isn't she" ervin grins looking at his brother. Remy prides herself on reading a room and how each individual person act or charges in behavior. However she just wanted them to think she was small and innocent as it was more fun to mess with them like.