ned gets flamed

ned was sitting on his bean bag chair with his guitar, working on some new music when his phone started blowing up. what's going on? he thought, as he picked up his phone.

his notifications were full of... hate comments? his comment section was filled with things like

"this music is trash 💀"

"yoooo unrelease this 🔥🔥"

"this song slaps on mute‼️🥶🔥"

"ned flames has zero talent. his music makes me so furious i want to hurt him. i want to beat ned flames with a baseball bat and throw him in a lake. seriously."

after reading a few more comments, he figured out the reason for the sudden backlash. danny gonzalez had posted a video talking about him. he found the video, and started watching.

"what's up greg, welcome back to another episode of stupid freaks on tiktok. today im going to talk about this loser who came up on my for you page yesterday, his name is ned flames."

danny proceeds to trash fox szn and his music for about 45 minutes.

"sorry guys i know this video got a little long but i just really hate fox szn. i highly encourage you to go harass ned flames and comment mean things on his tiktoks so he'll delete his account. thanks for watching. bye!"

ned was hurt by what danny said, but he wouldn't let it get to him. no matter what anyone says, i'm going to keep making music, ned thought. he was more determined than ever to work on his music.

---------------

you were sitting in your bedroom rewatching ned flame's tiktoks when you noticed his videos had significantly more comments than they did before. you were shocked to see thousands of hate comments.

why are these people giving him so much hate? everyone is bound to get a little criticism but this is crazy! you thought. you wondered how ned was feeling. you decided to give him a call to see if he was ok.

"hey ned, i just saw the hate comments people have been leaving on your tiktoks. are you okay?" you asked, with concern in your voice. some of those comments were literal death threats.

"hey Y/N! i'm fine, thanks for checking in on me though, it means a lot. those comments are only boosting my videos. i have even more followers than before!" ned said, sounding happy about all the attention his tiktoks were getting.

you were relieved to hear that ned was as optimistic as ever. you admired that about him, he always saw the glass half full. despite being a 45 year old man living off random music gigs, he never lost sight of his lifelong dream to become a famous musician.

"by the way, if you're free tomorrow night i booked a gig playing my music at a bar if you want to come." ned said.

"sure that sounds great! i'll be there." you replied.

"nice! i'll talk to you later, Y/N." he said, and hung up.