Phantom Image

Maria Crevan's Pov
It has been three months since the Jack the ripper case and earl Phantomhive is coming to stay at the mansion for a little while because he wants to show the mistress a very peculiar camera that when you take a picture of a person it will show the person you think of most dearly right beside you. The downside is that the person will be dead. I walk to the front door and open it right when the earl was about to knock.
"Good evening Earl Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michealis." I greet with a smile. I notice some other servants that they brought along with them.
"Tie, Gai, Zachary, and Michael!" I call I hear them all rush through the house and they stop in front of me.
"Yes Ms. Maria?" Micheal asks.
"Help the Phantomhive servants with there luggage."
"Yes ma'am!" They all scream.
"Tie and Gai." I say then glare at them. They both take a step back. "No running in the house." I finish.
"Yes ma'am!" They say in unison.
"This way please." I say to Earl Phantomhive and Sebastian. I walk up the stairs to my mistress's study. I knock and I hear her say 'come in'.
"Ciel." She greets with a nod. He nods his head back. Sebastian helps his master into his chair. I soon leave the room to clean up the rest of the mansion. Sebastian soon comes in the living right behind me.
"Care for some help?" He asks.
"As long as your a better cleaner then the servants around here then I don't see why not." We start to dust off all the shelves and I notice the Paige household and Phantomhive household servants trying to capture an image of me and Sebastian. I glance over at Sebastian and he glances over at me we both nod and start cleaning up the room at top speed so they couldn't capture a picture of us without it being blurred. I noticed several other attempts of the clumsy servants trying to snatch an image of us. As Sebastian was tending to a customer for earl Phantomhive's company the mistress called me up.
"Yes young mistress?" I ask while raising an eyebrow at Ran-Moe sitting in a seducing pose on the staircase. "Would you like me to expose of Ran-Moe and Mr. Lau?"
"No I want you to help me get an image of Sebastian."
"Why is Ran-Moe up on the staircase then?"
"Because if this doesn't work then I'm using you."
"Yes young mistress." I say bowing. As Sebastian and Ciel's client walk through the hall Ran-Moe starts doing all these different seducing moves. Sebastian doesn't seem to notice and the client looks shocked.
"It didn't work." Ciel says.
"Plan B." The young mistress says. Plan B was dressing me up into a suit that barely covered my butt or boobs and felt like a second skin. I walk out of the room and both of the blonde Phantomhive servants have a nosebleed along with Tie, Gai, Zachary, and Micheal.
"I could just quickly take a picture of him." I suggest.
"This will work." She says. She then orders me to lean on the wall just where the staircase ends. When Sebastian walks up the steps the client has a nosebleed. Sebastian follows the gaze of the clients eyes and he stops in his tracks his eyes going wide. He looks back at the client then rushes over to me and quickly picks me up running off to one of the million bed rooms in the house. He sits me down on the bed.
"What's with the outfit?" He asks eyes turning to there true color.
"It was my mistresses order."
"Well I'm afraid I might have to kill my master's client."
"Why's that?"
"Have you forgotten what I said? To never let anyone see you like that other than me. Or I'll kill them."
"Ah now I remember."
"They do realize they could command us to take a picture." Sebastian says.
"I honestly don't think they do."
"Hm. I have to go it seems my young master needs me."
Sebastian Michaelis's Pov
"Yes young master?" I ask. As I see Ran-Moe, Lau, young master, Ceira, and all the servants in Ceira's study.
"I want you to take a picture of Maria." Young master orders handing me the camera.
"Yes young master." I say with a bow.
I walk into the kitchen to see Maria cooking for dinner. I hold the camera up to take a picture when she appears right behind me.
"Care to help with dinner Sebastian?" She asks with a smile.
"Sorry My lady, but as you can see my master appointed me with a different tasks."
"Oh so the 'one hell of a butler' can only do one task at a time?"
"I'm afraid this time I must make an exception of only doing one task instead of multiple."
"Such a pity." She says. She then runs out of the room with me giving chase right after her. As we face down the hall I pin her to the floor. "How exactly are you going to take a picture in this position?" She asks.
"Oh I already took it." I say holding up the picture. She looks at me in disbelief while I smirk.
"Why did you chase me then?" She asks.
"It was just to fun not too." I then get up and walk away.
"Hey Sebastian." I hear her say in a sweet tone. I turn around only to be greeted with a bright flash. She holds the picture in between her fingers in triumphant. I then see her rush to her mistresses study I follow right after her. As we walk in we hand over the pictures. As the young masters press the pictures my picture shows Maria. While Maria's shows me.