Rules!!

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𓆩♡𓆪  *ੈ✩‧₊˚

🗝️ Hello, traveler! My name is Caliway, my pronouns are he/him, and I'll be your author!

This book will be strictly about Danganronpa and the media surrounding it. If you'd like any other medias, stay tuned for the JJK and AOT-themed oneshot/scenario books I have planned to release at a future date!

With that out of the way, let us talk about the dreaded rules! 🗝️

. . . . . ╰──╮ RULES AND REGULATIONS ╭──╯ . . . . .

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Rules - Doja Cat

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

The majority of the characters in this story will be/are canonically OF AGE, however, I will still be hesitant to do anything NSFW with certain characters that I feel would either not engage in that kind of activity or just... I wouldn't be comfortable writing that kind of thing for.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

CHARACTERS I WILL NOT BE WRITING NSFW FOR - 

The Warriors of Hope - these are CHILDREN. I am perfectly fine with innocent headcanons of a familial relationship between the reader and the WOH, however, anything NSFW mentioned about them will result in you being blocked by myself.

Any Monokuma Variant - Self-explanatory. It's a fucking bear, stop trying to make out with it LMAO-

Kyoko Kirigiri - Personal. I see her as either asexual or aroace, no idea how canon this is however writing that sort of content for her makes me feel icky

Or other characters I simply cannot write for because I don't know how...
(Byakuya Twogami, Sayaka Maizono, Hifumi Yamada, etc.)

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙  ✩ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

Any other basic DNI should already be put in place, such as NO acceptance of homophobia, racism, sexism, etc. allowed on my story or page!

🎸♫ START REQUESTING! ♫ 🎸

Requests will be taken here! Comment any requests you have below!

Examples:
"Can I get a (CHARACTER) x reader about (PROMPT)?"
"Can I get a scenario with the (DANGANRONPA GAME (THH, SDR2, DRV3)) boys/girls about (SCENARIO PROMPT)?"

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 THANK YOU FOR READING! 𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

- Sincerely yours, Caliway ✧.*