♬Soda Kazuichi♬

Genre: Fluff - Oneshot - SFW

Scenario: The reader is a racer. Unfortunately, their car broke down.. bummer

Word count: 296

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・.

Great. Just great. Days before a race my car is busted! God, the engine sounds like a dying hog and there's so much smoke, I'd think someone's dad was having a barbecue. This is the worst. Banging on the hood wasn't fixing it.. not that I thought it would- but it's relieving my anger!

"Yooo! You doin ok over there?" A shout came from behind me. My hitting stopped, flipping around from my spot on the track to see who shouted for me.

Pink hair was jogging towards me, that obnoxious bright green jumpsuit, those sharp teeth.. no mistaking it was-

"Soda! Thank god, I need your help. Damn thing's busted and I can't figure out what's wrong. Pleeeeease help me! I'll do anything- I just need my baby fixed before my race!"

The boy smiled, nodding and taking a look at the hood, coughing with all of the smoke floating into his face. His eyes were squinted, scanning around the engine, before pausing and just.. staring. He chuckled a bit, shaking his head before looking back towards me.

"You've got yourself an oil leakage. It's not that bad but it should definitely be fixed. Driving around with something this little will only make it bigger. I can get this done in probably... 20 minutes, give or take?" He scratched his head, eyes going back to observing the leakage stains on the top of the engine.

"Oh thank you! Should I like- pay you or-"

"Pay me? Quit joking, it's my Ultimate! This is why I'm here (Y/N)!"

He ruffled my hair with a smile, pulling a wrench from his pocket and leaning down into the hood. Loud clanks and creaks came from inside.. it would probably be best to let him do his thing.

Boy, am I lucky to have a mechanic best friend.

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・.

It was short but that's what oneshots are for! Personally, Soda is my favorite character so writing some friendly fluff for him feeds my delusions LOL-

They won't always be this short, however for a prompt I made up myself on the spot at 4am, I'd say this is pretty long.

I hope you enjoyed it regardless! I can't wait for some requests to come in :3