Friends or Foes? Chapter 12

Prince and Cristhan asked where they came from and why did they Fall from the sky, Gossen Told them that they we're just testing their Teleportation skills, Hiding the fact they went to the past, Prince understood them as he himself is has the Dark magic of teleportation, Cristhan Was amused as he has never met anyone who uses teleportation too aside Prince, Ivan said he had to go because his mother's crow was above the academy, meaning his mother is looking for him, he emits a dark smoke behind him as he disappeared behind it, Gossen Thanked the two for the last time as he said he had to go, bit before that Jayvee came running to see what was the commotion, as he See's a random guy with Prince and Cristhan, Jayvee shouted, "who's that you guys!" Prince shouted back at them "a guy we helped to get up! He was trying to Teleport and stuff!" Jayvee nods as he runs towards them, Gossen Secretly uses his Eyes to scan them three, as he See's that the three of them uses different kinds of Dark and Elemental magic, they weren't using Any Cosmical, The Aura Gossen was emitting made The three have goosebumps as they felt a little cold, Gossen See's that and stops scanning them, The three was confused as that brief coldness has stopped, Jayvee looked at Gossen as he introduces himself to him, Gossen greeted him as he introduced himself aswell, Gossen asked why we're they training at the academy, Cristhan replied, "well? The academy has one huge training grounds here, so we three decided to train here during this two weeks break." Prince nodded as Jayvee also says, "Yeah we need to win this upcoming tournament, we ain't losing to those other districts." Gossen replied, "I see, well you three are determined to win, GoodLuck to the upcoming battle." The three thank him, and offered Gossen to train with them, before Gossen could reply, A Guy just randomly tackled the three to the ground as he laughed loudly, Cristhan uttered under the pile on him, "Please forgive Gerald's behavior.. GET THE HELL OFF ME YOU GUYS!" Gossen contained his laughter as he uses his telekinesis to get them all up, Gerald was amazed and asked what kind of magic that was, Gossen said it's a Dark magic type called "telekinesis", Cristhan was stretching with Jayvee as he felt that fall, prince was healing his head from the impact to the ground, Gossen Secretly Healed them up, The three was Bamboozled and got confused again, as Gerald looked at them, as he was confused aswell, Gossen was just smiling at them as he uttered, "how about we train now to get those power of yours an upgrade?", The four agreed as they head to the 5th District's training grounds.

Meanwhile.

David and the others was exhausted from training for the pass hours, Darren had an idea to cool everyone down, he asked if they want some Ice creams, everyone was on the ground resting as they gave Darren a thumbs up, Darren said he'll be back in a minute or two as he Teleports away to get some Ice cream for everyone, then suddenly, then suddenly, the scrolls that was given by Gossen lit up, as a message popped up, as they read it, it said, "Train more there you guys, I'm at the academy doing business with some new friends, I guess? I'll Teleport you a clone of myself, each of you will have a clone of me to train with in private. I'll be back soon so please understand that I'll be gone for now, also tell Darren to train with you all more, don't ask why I know his with you guys, I just know.". David was Bamboozled, knowing that Gossen knows that Darren is with them without seeing them, Kaito Stood up and starts stretching his body as he said, "guys? We better get ready? And find our training areas with the clones that Gossen is sending us." Dominic nodded as he stood up aswell, Albert and David just sat on the ground as they we're still exhausted from the training they went through, Darren teleports back with the ice creams, as he hands everyone one each, David Threw the scroll to Darren, he catches it and reads the message that was sent by Gossen.

Back at the fifth District.

Gossen tells the four to attack him simultaneously, without hesitation, Jayvee and Cristhan looked at each other and agreed to do it so, but Prince and Gerald have their doubts, and they hesitated at first but eventually agreed to Gossen request.
Jayvee struck first using his Elemental magic on Gossen, but was surprised that Gossen was gone in a blink of an eye, Cristhan warned Jayvee that Gossen was behind him, As Jayvee was about to turn around, but it was too late as Gossen uses his threads to tie him up to a pole, Gossen tells Jayvee, "nice try, but your lightning is too slow." Cristhan appears behind Gossen as he was about to struck him down with a compelling light attack, Jayvee smirked and utters, "don't let your guard down." Gossen just smiles as he switched sides with Cristhan, Cristhan couldn't react quick as he accidentally sent Jayvee flying across the field, Gossen Uses his Elemental magic as he puts Cristhan in a block of Ice, Prince Stood there as he analyzes what just happened, Gerald was shook as he has not seen anyone do things like that, he gulps as he thinks of another way to attack Gossen, Gossen Looks at them as he shouts, "You two ain't just standing there! Come at me! At once!" He motivates the two to attack him, Gerald tells Prince something as Prince agrees to his plan, Gerald jumps up as he creates a giant ball of fire as Prince threw something at Gossen's feet and temporarily blinds him, he then freezes the floor to immobilize Gossen, preventing him to move, Gerald then threw the ball of fire at Gossen, as it explodes at impact.