Hunting and deals.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Leah asked as she put her forehead on Finley's, string into the younger girls eyes. 

"I think I have to." 

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, Finners." Leah spoke, her hands clasping tightly around the back of Finley's head.

"I know, but I think I have to. I think I have to do this." Finley responded by wrapping her arms around Leah's waist.

"Yo-"

"Oh my god will you two pack it in, she's moving opposite to me, it's not like the world is ending!" Beth shouted from her spot on the empty apartments floor, reading through the paperwork for Finley to make sure she was getting a fair deal like hers. 

"Excuse me, we're having a private moment, if you can't tell." Leah responded before turning her attention back to Finley.

The two had gone to view the apartment opposite Beth, like the girl had previously mentioned when Finley was in Manchester, and to the both of their surprise, it was actually perfect. It had a cute little balcony that Leah had whispered to Finley when they were walking around that she wouldn't be opposed to being bent over the railing. It had two bedrooms, it was clean, it had no spooky noises or mysterious doors that wouldn't open. It was definitely a step up.

"I think this looks fine, Finners! And we could each have a spare key! You have one to mine, and I'll have one to yours." She spoke out, not taking her eyes of the paperwork in front of her, so she missed how quick Leah's head turned to look at Finley.

"If you give her a spare key, what I said on the balcony? Never happening." She mumbled as she walked further into the apartment, checking out the kitchen.

"I think spare keys are a bad idea, Beth." Finley responsed straight away.

Beth looked up from her seat, frown on her face. "But what if there's an emergency?"

Finley glanced at Leah, knowing technically Beth is right. Leah seen Finley look at her, and motioned towards the balcony shaking her head. "Uhh, I do-"

"Or what if I get bored?" Beth added.

Finley pursed her lips. "Well, you made that easier. It's not a good idea. I'll leave a key with the landlord. Or Jonas. Or Katie, or-"

Leah cleared her throat  as she glared at Finley. "Or Leah!" She exclaimed. 

"Urghh, hate me then." Beth joked as she stood up and passed the paperwork back to Finley. "So what happens now?"

Finley shrugged. "Well, the FA already approved the move. When I told Sarina all the creepy shit, she went into like mum mode or something and was all for getting me out of there. So If i'm doing it, I can just sign it off with the landlord and then send the details over to the FA and they'll arrange payment." 

"Great! So you like it then, you're gonna do it?" Beth asked. Clapping when Finley nodded her head. "Yes! I'm gonna go and call Katie, tell her the good news. You'll love her." Beth rushed out, pausing as she passed Finley near the door. "I'm getting a spare key, right?" She whispered low enough so Leah wouldn't hear. 

Finley glanced up at Leah to make sure she wasn't looking. "Obviously, just don't tell Leah." The pair fist bumped and Beth left, closing the door after her. 

Leah, hearing the door close, walked up to Finley, smile on her face as she wrapped her arms around Finley's neck. "You sure this is the place?" She checked again.

"I think so." Finley replied. "Do you not? Don't you like it?"

Leah laughed and placed a gentle kiss on Finley's lips. "I think it's amazing, I just don't want you to do something you don't want to do." 

Finley looked at Leah with slight disbelief. "Le, last night I went to bed, and that stupid door was shut, I woke up to it slamming shut. It's getting worse! It needs burning down." Finley complained before kissing Leah three times softly.

Leah threw her head back as she laughed, Finley never failing to make her laugh. It was one of her favourite things about her. One of the things that was making her fall for her. Neither of them have spoken anymore about the words they spoke the other night, Finley silently responding by kissing her three times on the lips. No words needed to be said. Leah knew what she felt. She didn't say it because she expected Finley to say the same back, she doesn't need to. She just wanted to let her know that she was in this. All in this.

"How are you feeling? You're okay?" Finley checked.

"Babe, I'm fine, I finished days ago. I'm not made of glass." Leah reassured Finley. She knew it was a bit of a shock for Finley seeing her like that, but the girl had been so tender with her since that night. In fact, she rather needs Finley to treat her a bit rougher. "In fact, the quicker you go hand that contract in, maybe we could christen the apartment..." Leah suggested as she trailed off.

Finley pulled back with an eyebrow raised. "Really? There's no furniture...on the floor?"

Leah smirked as she moved her head up to Finley's ear. "On the floor, on the kitchen counter, against the wall...wherever you want, baby." Finley didn't respond for a moment, but Leah could feel her response in how her breath caught in her chest.

Finley dropped her hands down from the bottom of Leah's back, lowering them till they rested on Leah's ass, cupping each cheek and giving it a squeeze. "That sounds great...but you have a game in like 4 hours." 

"That's 4 hours away."

"Right? And do you think you'll cum just once? No. I've seen you after you cum, you're basically comatose."

Leah groaned in disappointment. "Okay, no, fair. New plan. You go give in that contract, we go to my game, you wear my shirt for me, and then reward me for my win afterwards?"

"And if you lose?" 

Leah snapped her head up and glared at Finley.

"I mean yeah, deal." Finley rushed out, placing another 3 kisses on Leah's lips.

"Nice save."

Just think of the chaos of Katie, Beth and Finley living in the same building. Poor Viv and Leah.

Oh, thank you all for your votes on if you wanted the new story as either Katie or Alexia. It was close, but ultimately Katie won out. A few of you made a good point too that there's a fair few Alexia books, but not many Katie ones. Which is fair. Again, it won't be out just yet, I'd like to get a big chunk of it written as I physically don't have the time to keep up with 3 books. This one and the Alessia one are already getting me stumped with writers block. I've wrote maybe 7 chapters of it, so not too long.