Chapter 6: Janet

Aunt Tiffany stood up at the podium. I could see that she was tense, and so was Sean.

"I would like to thank everyone for coming to the 20th anniversary of Sandra Park. She was known as one of Korea's greatest actresses, but to me, she was more than that. She was my best friend, a caring partner, daughter, sister, and the best mother anyone could ask for." Everyone was gasping, shocked to hear that Eomma is a parent. "In the many years that I have known her, she always surprised me with how much of a great person she is. This event was to honour her, as well as introduce the world to the biggest star in her eyes, Roseanne Park."

With a little nudge, Sean breaks out of her daydream and walks to the stage.

"Hello. My name is Roseanne Park. As you guys may not know, I am the only daughter of Actress Sandra Park. Afraid of what the real world might be, my mother made the decision to keep my identity a secret. For 25 years, I have been shielded from the cameras. And 20 years ago, I lost my mother at the age of 5. This was when her best friend, Tiffany Lee stepped in to help raise me as her own. Which I could not be more thankful to have grown up with her and to call her my mum." She looked like she was about to tear up. "I made the decision to reveal my identity today because of many things. One being that I will be taking the role of the Director of Park Entertainment with the guidance from CEO Lee."

And with that, the venue was full of chatter. Everyone was shocked about Sandra Park having a daughter. I heard people questioning who Sean's father was, and even though I knew, I thought it was best to keep quiet. It's already causing an uproar, imagine adding fuel to the fire. That I could not do, for both Eomma and Sean.