the signs as halsey songs + lyrics

Aries: Ghost // "You say that you're no good for me 'cause I'm always tugging at your sleeve, and I swear I hate you when you leave, but I like it anyways"

Taurus: Colors // "It was early in the morning when the light came through and I've only felt religion when I'm high with you... You were red and you liked me 'cause I was blue, you touch me and then suddenly, I was a lilac sky"

Gemini: Empty Gold // "We're the underdogs in this world alone, I'm a believer got a fever running through my bones, we're the alley cats and they can throw their stones, they can break our hearts but they won't take our souls"

Cancer: Control // "And I tried to hide these secrets inside me, my mind's like a deadly disease, I'm bigger than my body, I'm colder than this home, I'm meaner than my demons, I'm bigger than these bones"

Leo: Castle // "Already choking on my pride, there's no use crying about it, I'm headed straight for the castle, they wanna make me their queen, there's an old man sitting on the throne saying I probably shouldn't be so mean"

Virgo: Hold me Down // "My demons are begging me to open up my mouth, I need them, mechanically, make the words come out, they fight me, vigorous and angry, watch them pounce"

Libra: SOS // "Crazy to think since 5 AM, all I see is green eyes and I'm lost in them... I wonder what it's like to run my fingers through your hair"

Scorpio: Trouble // "Lets cause a little trouble, oh you make me feel so weak... And I've got my mind made up this time, go on and light a cigarette, set a fire in my head tonight"

Sagittarius: Hurricane // "I'm a wanderess in a one night stand, don't belong to no city, don't belong to no man, I'm the violence in the pouring rain, I'm a hurricane"

Capricorn: Is There Somewhere // "And I promised myself I wouldn't let you complete me, I'm trying not to let it show that I don't to let this go, is there somewhere you can meet me?"

Aquarius: New Americana // "Survival of the richest, the city's ours until the fall, they're Monaco and Hampton's bound but we don't feel like outsiders at all. We are the new Americana, high on legal marijuana, raised on Biggie and Nirvana"

Pisces: Tilt you Back // "Come on and wrap me up, let me tilt you back and swim, I want your taste on my tongue, Won't you warm my bones within? Reveal yourself to me, on this dark and empty street"