Chapter 10: Janet

Aunt Tiffany was running after Sean, but Sean gave no response to anything.

"Dad! After the talk you had with me? You shouldn't have said those things. Now, she is going to be upset." I scolded Dad.

"Don't be mad at your dad. Tiffany needs to clear things up with Sean. She has been giving Sean the false reality, but what good does that do to her?" Grandpa Park spoke up.

"Yeah. She needs to find out the truth now, rather than later." Grandma Park added.

"But-" I got cut off.

"If you're worried about Sean getting hurt, I won't allow it. Marcella needs to know her place and I will be there to make sure she knows." Grandpa Park responded to my thoughts.

"Wait. So Tiffany Unnie is actually Hyungnim's wife?" Aunt Amber interrupted.

"Yes. Like I said. Tiffany is as much as my daughter as Sandra. And she is as much as Sean's mum as Sandra. There's just many complicated things that happened in the past. But we are all better and much wiser. I will make sure no one gets hurt ever again." Grandpa Park assured. "Can you get Tiffany to come back?" He looked over to me.

"Yes, Grandpa."

I walked over to Sean's room only to see Aunt Tiffany crying at the door.

"She must be so confused. As her mum I have failed her. She went through so much and all I can do is to make her hurt even more..." she cried as I embraced her.

"That's not true... I'm sure if you could just explain to her, she would understand. Or you could leave it up to me. Grandpa is waiting downstairs for you."

Aunt Tiffany went down and I could hear muffling behind the door.

"Sean. Can you open the door? Let me just talk to you."

"Go away." She replied.

"Please don't do that. If you don't want to hear your mum. I can be the one to explain to you."

"So you knew? Just go away."

"Are you really doing this? I know you are confused, but you have to listen to me first."

I hear the door click and there she was, her eyes puffy.