First night ( trailer )

A beautiful room decorated with white jasmine and roses.  Looking at it, it looks as if it belongs to a newly married couple whose first night is today.  Yes, everything is decorated in the same way.  Candles all over the room… burning very beautifully and with a lovely and intoxicating fragrance.

There is a girl standing near a window of the same room.  From top to bottom, she is looking outside in a red pair, but there is no emotion on her face, but there is only peace.  Then suddenly the door of the room opens.  Hearing the voice, that girl starts looking towards the door and sees that a person is standing in front of her and is looking at her only.  Because of which she now holds her dress (chunni) tightly around her waist and ties it tightly and comes to the bed.

Now there was silence in the room as if no one was there.  Suddenly the room temperature which was normalized for tonight becomes more than that.  Now it seemed as if this room was not in the house but in some snowy area.  The fan also starts running from above.  Due to which the condition of the room is slowly slowly making a boom due to the cold.  First of all, it was cold like that, on top of that there was also the sound of gnashing of teeth.  Hearing which there was someone who is very happy and only then a voice comes.

"Why did you marry me only?"

But there is no answer to this in the room, instead only silence comes.  Because of which this question arises once again.

"Why did you marry me? What are you getting by doing this".

" HAVE you heard the word FORCED marriage , I have done the same".

"I still have the same question, why did you marry me only".

"Do I have to answer this"?

"There are many people here who like you, so why this kind of coercion with me only".

" Get out "

"I want my answer" Why marry me only "?

" Get lost ........you..........(calms down) dont argue with me otherwise I gonna kill you and feed my dogs.

"do it then, I am fed up with all this".

"You accepted everything so easily (holding her by the waist) you have to handle this marriage well (slipping a finger on her cheek) baby".

"Why did you marry me only?"

"You want to hear the answer"?

" Yes "

" So my answer is I want  to make your life worse than hell from where you can't even get up and nor even able to die.............

Hello everyone this is novel written by one of friend . hope you guys will support me and love this story .

English is not my first language so it' might be possible that there can be a mistake . i will edit it later.

Plz no hate comment 😊.

Don't forget to give vote and comment
I will be waiting ♥️

Are you guys on pocket novel or POCKET fm?
If yes then let me know in comment section.