luffy wake up call

Your p.o.v
I watched as luffy was sleeping with his mouth slightly opened breathing in and out. Luffy been asleep for an hour and I'm getting tired of just laying here. I wiggled out of luffy embrace and stood up I got up and gotten everything from the small picnic.

I threw away the paper plates and the empty box that necklace came in. I looked over and saw how peaceful luffy looked. I shrugged my shoulders
I walked over and wrapped him with the blanket that luffy was laying on the best I could. If he doesn't wake up in next hour or so I'll just wake him.

I walked out the room and walked into mine and luffy room and grabbing a long t shirt that goes down to my butt that says "I don't want drama" and booty shorts I walked back out to the deck and saw everyone out there. Everyone looked up "does anyone need to use the bathroom before I take my shower?" I asked everyone shook there heads no at me.

"Where's luffy?" Robin asked "he fell asleep in aquarium bar room but if he's not up by the time I'm out of the shower I'll wake him up" I said everyone groaned loudly because they knew what that meant. I snickered walking towards the bathroom.

Thirty minutes later I walked out of the shower and got dressed. I walked back on the deck to see everyone but luffy. I walked over to sanji and franky who were talking about something "has luffy been up?" I asked them "I haven't seen him" franky said I looked over at sanji who agreed with franky.

I sighed "I guess I'll just wake him up then" I said sanji sighed "don't make him death y/n when you do go wake him up" sanji said I playfully rolled my eyes "I'm not that evil" I said and walked into mine and luffy room and went into our closet and grabbed a karaoke machine and started walking towards the aquarium bar.

I walked in and saw luffy was still in same sleeping position as last time. I put the karaoke machine down and turned it on to a ten then I dragged the microphone to luffy face. I grabbed the next microphone
I quickly cleared my throat then I turned on each microphone then I just screamed on top of my lungs in the microphone that was cranked up as high as it goes.

Luffy woke up startled looking around until he saw me. His face turned into relaxed once he saw me.
"What the hell y/n why did you wake me up like that?" Luffy asked getting up. "I'm sorry if I scared you out of your sleep but I was getting bored and I wanted to talk to you" I said

Luffy was now full awake and was staring at me "um please tell me you are wearing shorts underneath that long shirt?" Luffy asked I nodded
Luffy sighed in relief. "Your forgiven by the way I wasn't even mad about it anyway" luffy said

I smiled up at him luffy pulled me towards him by my hips and immediately attached his lips with mine. I put my arms loosely around his waist and we just kept kissing.
I put my left hand on back of head.
Luffy slowly moved his hands up my waist.

Luffy moved a little from the kiss "you know we can always have sex in here?" Luffy asked with smrik. Okay now I'm over it. I playfully rolled my eyes at him and hit his chest "no sanji 2.0 I wanna eat some ice cream wanna eat some two" I said

Luffy  nodded and grabbed my hand and we walked hand and hand out the door.