💐ᴾᴿᴼᴸᴼᴳᵁᴱ💐

I was 4 years old when that happend.I was never allowed to go outside so I didn't know what danger is. But all my six siblings were allowed to,wich was strange for me but I never really questioned it. I lived in a big but dark castle together with my Mom,Dad and siblings.I have 4 older and 2 younger siblings. Elli and Hatsu were the younger meanwhile Ichigo,Tinari and Tinori were my older ones. We all had a kind of uniform,the girls wore a white dress and the boys could decide atleast it was blue.

The next day I wanted to play with my younger brother.He wanted to stay inside because Dad I heared Dad wanted to play with him.I walked around the castle and spotted Dads room.It was completly red. My heart stopped at that as I opened the door. "Hatsu,Dad?" I called for him but no  reply. The room was dark so I narrowed my eyes to spot them but I couldn't.

All of the sudden I was getting punched making me hit the wall hart.A huge creature was behind me in the wall as I breathed heavy. I felt pain in my neck and touched it gently. There were two huge holes in my neck and I felt my eyes changing and my veins almost poping out.A tattoo was in my skin.It looked like a flower.
I turned around and saw my brother.He looked at me with wode eyes in fear and had tears in his eyes.I attacked him and bit his shoulders making him scream.I also cried but I couldn't stop bitting him. After some time I stopped and he fell unconious with me as much blood escaoed my body.My dad watched everything and laughed evily. "YOU ASSHOLE!! SON OF A BITCH!!" My brother Ichigo yelled at him and looked at us then.He seemed to hear Hatsus scream. More blood escaped our bodies and my skin got so pale. My brother grapped my dads throat and punched him hard making dad cough blood as he fell down but suddenly a hand hit Ichigo in the chest and a huge scar formed in.

That was the beginning of our huge fight..