Chapter 15: Sean

I am finally getting married. The nerves are kicking in and I miss Janet. I was refrained from meeting her and I can't wait any longer.

"My dear daughter. You look so beautiful." Mum stepped into the waiting room with the rest of the family.

"My Unnie is glowing." Alice pinched me, so I pinched back.

"Now that you said that she is." Krystal agreed.

"Yes, but Unnie looks like she misses her bride." Jessica giggled.

"Stop it girls. My niece is happy because she can finally get some exercise in her." Aunt Sally joked.

"Hyungnim. Sean is getting red." Aunt Amber laughed at my face.

"Alright. Let's not bother my child. We should go greet the guests." Mum scolded. She looked at me, " I will get Ashley and Hyeri to come over. Don't be nervous."

Wedding starts

I stood at the end of the aisle. As soon as the music played, I could feel my nerves rising. The doors opened and there was Janet, her arm linked with Dad's. As they slowly walked towards me, tears began to flow from my eyes. The same thing was happening with Janet. Dad places her hand on mine and hugs us.

"Sean Park. I never thought that I would be standing in front of you at this very place. I remember meeting you for the first time on your first day of elementary school. You were crying because Eomma said you were a big girl, which I hope will not pass onto our kids. Our kids should be happy that they're growing up and going to school. Anyways, I remember babysitting you at the playground until I had to move schools. Then I met you on set as your mother's on-screen daughter. I still remember the angry look that you gave me because I kept on calling her Eomma til this day. Many years have passed by, but I somehow still find myself to be wherever you are. So will you take my hand and go with me on this lifetime journey?"

"I do." "Janet Kim. How come you appear to be pretty every time I see you? When I resented you for getting call Mother, Eomma, you looked pretty. When I asked you stop teasingly pursue me, you looked pretty. But today, you look the most pretty. And I know I may have said that I was not interested in this pretty girl, I called you pretty for a reason. I was just stubborn and did not want you to easily get my heart. Even though you already had it since then. Now, I am truly proud to say that I love this pretty woman standing in front of me. I want our love to be everlasting like our parents. Will you promise to travel to the ends of the world with me?"

"I do." She responded and we kissed.

Next was the family photo. Our family from both sides joined in. It was small, but that's what I liked about us.

"Why are you taking a photo without me? Do you hate me that much?" An older woman who looked similar to Mum came up to us with a young girl.

I'm guessing she is my grandmother. Mum was shocked and just asked for some space beside her.

"Ally, say congratulations to your Eonni." My grandmother said.

"Congratulations Eonni." The younger girl spoke in a quiet tone.

Eonni? Who is she?