Mall Trip!! (Devon is a Heathers Geek)

It was noon and devon was propped up against the wall sitting with a pillow behind him, he rarely had anything to do after school considering his living conditions and his mom. Any normal day he would be hanging out with his best friend Mick who had been sick the past couple of days, which is the cause of his boredom and why he is sitting in his room on his laggy ass phone playing whatever mobile game that pops up after he gets an ad. Then he got a text from Kelsey,

he had a crush on Kelsey he just didn't know and didn't wanna accept it. He convinced himself he was in love with Heather one of the most popular and attractive girls when HE KNOWS HIS ASS IS GAY AS SHIT. But he decided to text Kelsey back even though he really didn't want to considering how annoying he made Kelsey seem, after texting for awhile Kelsey asked Devon to go around the small little town with him. Devon would much rather stay by himself or at least with Mick,

but considering his situation of him being bored shitless for hours he decided he would go. So devon put down his tiny ass phone and got up, he walked out his room and outside to wait for Kelsey, a few minutes later Kelsey was standing in front of Devon who was seated in the grass ripping and tearing at it with his hands. "Hi Dev" Kelsey said while waving and putting on his unbearable everyday friendly face, "Hey Kelsey.." Devon said while getting up and throwing the remaining grass shreds in his hands on the ground. Devon looked at Kelsey and wondered why he was still wearing the beanie even though it was extremely hot out, in reality he was just staring at Kelsey for a long period of time and started to worry Kelsey a bit as to why he was staring at him and not moving or saying anything.

"hellooooo????" Kelsey said, which snapped Devon back into reality. Devon turned extremely red after realizing he was staring, after all he was just zoning out into his own thoughts not realizing what was happening. Devon just started walking away from Kelsey, expecting him to follow. And as he guessed Kelsey did in fact follow Devon shortly, "DAMNIT.." Devon thought to himself "I FUCKING STOOD THERE, SAID NOTHING, AND WAS STARING AT HIM LIKE A MORON.."

Devon took a deep breath but then "you okay?" Devon jumped at the words at came from right beside him, he had thought Kelsey was still behind him but turns out he caught up and was right next to him, inches away from touching eachother. "yeah.. im fine Kelsey." "ooookaayyyy". Kelsey and Devon kept walking until they reached a mall, "can we go in reeeaaalllly quick I need to see something" Kelsey said as he held onto Devons shoulder to make sure he didnt walk off. "i mean we havent stopped anywhere so sure." Devon said, "Okay lets go!!" Kelsey said as he dragged Devon in still clinging onto his shoulder.

In the mall Kelsey had to basically push Devon into every single store or else his ass would not go in and Kelsey would ask him if he wanted anything and Devons response was always "no" to not be a burden, and Kelsey would just roll his eyes and show him a bunch of stuff from the store he thought Devon might want, and Devon appreciated Kelseys enthusiasm but always declined the offers.

"you're just not into anything, huh?" Kelsey said after showing Devon the third item from the store to him, "I guess not.." Devon replied, Kelsey put the item back on the shelf and continued walking around. Devon went the opposite way.

a few moments later Devon felt tapping on his shoulder and turned around to see Kelsey. "what?" Devon asked, Kelsey grabbed Devons hand which surprised him and ran to the other side of the store, "so i was looking through the store, and i saw this thing and thought it was really cute and it reminded me of you so you need to give me honest opinions!!" Kelsey turned down an aisle and stopped at the end of the aisle and pointed at the spinny shelf thingy, Kelsey pointed at a JD keychain from Heathers.

Devon looked at it in shock "holy shit its Jason fucking Dean" Devon said "Who.?" Devon turned to Kelsey with the most shocked face "WHO?!" "WHO IS JASON DEAN?!" Devon shouted, Kelsey looked at Devon with the most confused face, "sorry i just don't know who that is.." Kelsey replied.