𝗬𝗻 𝗿𝗶𝘇𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗲𝘄𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗽𝘁.𝟮

— 𝗖𝗹𝗶𝗽 𝟭
Newjeans ot6 live

Yn and Hanni were sitting in front of the camera.

Yn held Hanni's hands up to her face. "You're my role model,I really look up to you" YN whispered staring at Hanni not breaking eye contact.

Hanni stared back.

Then YN raised her eyebrows smirking.

Hanni awkwardly looked at the camera with this face 😬 but kinda smiling more.

Then YN looked back to the camera like she had not just made Hanni a blushing mess.

— 𝗖𝗹𝗶𝗽 𝟮
Yn and Hanni's live.

"I never believed in destiny until I met you" YN said and Hanni looked at YN.

"Bro not the rizz again" Hanni said laughing.

"It's destiny that we met" YN added and Hanni cracked up.

— 𝗖𝗹𝗶𝗽 𝟯
Yn pinned Danielle to the wall after their performance.

"You got me looking so crazy" YN sang a part from hype boy moving her face close to Danielle's.

Danielle was confused but later realized.So she also brought her face close to YN and pretended like she wanted to kiss her making kissing sounds.

YN being YN also did the same and that how both of them almost ended up actually kissing.

— 𝗖𝗹𝗶𝗽 𝟰
Haerin was watching YN solve a puzzle and adoring her.

But YN turned to look at Hearin to with romantic eyes.

Making Haerin shy.Haerin laughed smiling widely.

Yn played with her hair. "I'm breaking your concentration right?" YN asked Haerin but Haerin couldn't speak.

— 𝗖𝗹𝗶𝗽 𝟱
Backstage YN was videoing minji.Minji looked at the camera and YN started singing.

"I love you baby~ you're so beautiful" YN sang kissing minjis hand and minji side eyed her.

— 𝗖𝗹𝗶𝗽 𝟲
[𝘉𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘱,𝘕𝘦𝘸𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘯]

"Hyein Unnie is so cute" YN said looking at hyein.

"But you're cuter" hyein said smiling. "Noo" YN denied. "I mean if you're cuter" hyein spoke.

— 𝗖𝗹𝗶𝗽 𝟳
"Today my concept was cereal" YN blurted out making Danielle laugh.

"Concept? Cereal?" Danielle asked between her laugh.

"Wait...Cereal like I did a commercial and I ate cereal..." YN explained.

"My dimples...My dimples came out while I was eating umm the cereal....Like this" YN said pointing to her dimples acting like she was eating.

"I love your dimple,it's so cute" Danielle said placing her hands on YN's cheeks rubbing it.

Then she kissed her cheeks making YN yell,more like Gay panic.