Chapter 1: Our position will be the last.

It's been a long since I last played Nikke, but I forgot how the story goes.

[COMMENCING ECHO PLAYBACK]

.

.

.

----

July 27th, 20XX

POV: "Captain Bris."

Location: Tower

Personalized Event: May god help us all

Captain Bris of the 5th Squadron was sitting on a worn-out chair, as he lit a cigar on his mouth. He wondered how he and his squad got himself into this messy situation... All he remembers was an EMP strike occurring inexpertly near the state of US, San Francisco, he and his squadron were boarding onto an NH90 helicopter as they were preparing for an operation near the Gulf of the Pacific island.

As Captain Bris was daydreaming of the situation, he was then called out by his name.

???: "Captain Bris!" The man said as he waved his hand in front of his face, trying his best to get his attention as soon as he could.

Captain Bris immediately notices it and is shocked for a bit, not his first time getting utmost scared by some dude with a written mark on his chest plate saying: "Destroy", yeah, 's not his first time encountering a word like that lol.

Bris: "What is it Private?" He said as he looked at the Private named Ryan Sliver

Ryan: "We got the radio working, we're trying our best to contact any source of outside communication but at doubt, we got none in our hands for now. We're limited with a range of 5 miles, but we can go further if we want, at the risk of those robotic things coming in."

Bris puffs his cigar, knowing well that he's just a messenger and is just a private rank, he can't do anything about it. Orders here in this wasteland are just nothing unless you're leading a squad toward this death row place.

He leans back in his chair pulls his arm up and watches the clock ticking in his time watch.

2 AM.

Bris: "For a time like this... I'm still surprised we've managed to get ourselves into this large building or so-called this tower thing... The Worst part is that the building might get destroyed..." He said to Private Ryan as he puffed his cigar more.