Pregnancy pleasure 2 (Delivery)

Its been 9 months since vi became pregnant. Day by day the baby bump is increasing itself in size. And vi is getting to much brat day by day. He don't eat properly.
He demanded ro to eat his favourite CHOLE BHATURE. But ro quickly deny him because the doctor had strictly restricted junk food.

"Vi baby are you still angry at me" Said ro convincing his husband.

"Don't talk to me ro you don't love me if you love me then you will let me eat chole bhature but you didn't." Said vi with a angry pout.

"Ah that's hurt vi you don't know much I love you just because I didn't let you eat chole bhature you're saying that I don't love you".said ro feeling hurted

Vi realised that he hurted ro he quickly hugged him from back and said a little
"Sorry".

"Aree sorry mat bolo meri jaan I was just acting. " Said ro

"Saale behenchod rohit sharma I hate you"

"Aree vi don't curse or the little munchkin inside you will also curse me In future" Said ro

Vi just laughed at it.

"Fir mai kese sehen karunga tum dono baap beti ki galiyaan" Said ro

"Ro how are you that sure ki ladki hi hogi?M"

"I don't know vi but I feel ki hamare ghar laxmi hogi. Since when you bacame pregnant I'm getting success day by the day as a captain. We won the test series against England 4-1. And the odi series against afghanistan we won it too. Ye sab meri beti ki shubh kadam ki wajah se hai. "Siad ro

"Aww mr emotional sharma stop it or you will make me emotional too" Said vi wipping ro's tear.

Suddenly ro said.
"Vi lets go on a ice cream date?"
"Seriously ro you're asking me for a date after many month. I'll love to go and eat my favourite chocolate ice cream there"said vi becoming excited.

After a while ro came with vi to his car. And carefully made vi seated on the seat.

Ro started to drive.

"Ro im thinking ki ham apne bacche ka naam kya rakhenge" Said vi

"Jo tum kaho darling"

"Pls na ro suggest me some"

"Ok baba agar ladki hui to Samira"said ro

" Wow such a cute name and agar ladka hua toh shubman"

"Wow shubman it so cute I'll call him shubhi"

"And yes agar ladki hui to I'll call him sammy" Said

Ro smiled at his cute husband.

They reached to the ice cream parlour.

"Vi what do you want to eat" Said ro

"I just told you in car ro tum turant bhool gye" Said vi

"Sorry darling you know na how I always forget things now tell me what do you want to eat I'll remember it everytime.

" Chocolate for me"

"Bhaiya one chocolate and one vallina ice cream pls"

"Ok sir your order will be in 5 minutes pls wait"

Ro nodded and went to vi.

"Vi tum agar meri zindagi mai nhi aaye hote toh abhi mai kaha hota"

"Why are you saying like this mr sharma why so sudden serious" Said vi stroking ro hairs

"Nothing baby" Said ro and kissed on vi baby bump.

Thier ice creams arrived and both started to eat thier ice cream.

Vi screamed out of pain and the ice cream was droped from vi hand.

"Vi kya hua vi aankhe kholo vi wake up jaan" Said ro and started crying.

He lifted vi in bridal style and layed vi on the back seat and started to drive to hospital.

"Ahh ro it's hurting I can't take it out I'm felling like that I'll die" Cried vi out labour pain.

"Don't say like that jaan nothing will happen to you mai hoon na kuch nhi hone doonga tumhe" Said ro he himself was so scared that if something will happen to his vi he will die.

They reached to the hospital and doctors take vi to icu and started treating him ro informed mahi and sonu bhai about it and mahi and sonu arrived there.

"Ro don't care baccha mere cheeku ko kuch nhi hoga" Said mahi bhai and hugged ro.

"Nothing will happen ro don't cry cheeku will he okay" Said sonu caressing ro hair softly.

After a moment the doctor came and informed that vi is fine now and he had given a birth to a girl.

Ro was feeling so much happy he was crying from happiness. He asked the doctor to meet vi. The doctor said yes.

"Congratulations ro" Said vi holding the angel.

"Thanks vi for giving me this angel" Said ro kissing vi forehead and taking the angle in his embrace.

"Hi samaira welcome in our life.
The little sammy just giggles on it.

Ro found it super cute.

"Vi look she exactly look like me. But she got these doe eyes from you"said ro adoring the little sammy.

"You were guessing right ro we got an angel from God thanks ro for giving me this angel."

"You are the one who should be thanked from me. You're the reason I'm holding sammy in my embrace. Thanks vi for everything" Said ro kissing vi all over his face.

Vi smiled at ro's father love. He knew it before that ro will be a perfect father. No matter how tough he act infront of other. But his heart is really made of gold he is so much good for being a dad and husband. He thanked God everyday for having ro in his life. He is perfect. He is the greenest shade of gree flag.

"Mr rohit you can take your husband after few formalities as the delivery was normal he's fine now but you have to take care of him more. " Said the doctor.

"Ok doctor I'll take care of him" Said ro

After that they went to thier home and was welcomed by whole ict.

The youngster were arguing to have little Sammy In thier hands. She was crying badly until his tilak chachu hold her in his embrace she was now smiling and stopped crying.

"Seem like sammy will love his tilak chachu more" Said ro

"Yes why not after all she is my favourite bhaiyas daughter" Said tilak feeling happy after taking sammy In her arms.

"Okay guys let's cut the cake" Said mahi as he was so excited to eat the cake.

They cutted the cake and after an hour they went from thier but mahi and sonu didn't went as they were staying there for helping ro in taking care of vi.

Because of tiredness vi falls sleep. Ro took care of sammy by not sleeping all night.

He proved that he is best husband and dad in the world. ❤
___________________________________________

That's it for today guyss. I promised for a double update and I did it now you guys vote and comment and tell if you liked the chapter. Also sorry if chapter aapke according nhi tha. Actually I was not getting any idea. And jo man mai aaya likh diya forgive me this time because my school are starting from tomorrow that's why I'm so disturbed.
Also suggest me some ideas I'm out of mind Rn.

        Thanks to ishmanzbitch 💗
for giving me this idea
Actually i made few slight changes and wrote the delivery part.
And sorry if that was not according to you.

Your author
~V 💌