Harem

A/N: Yeah the whole harem is gonna be slightly yandere for omega. So wish him luck guys anyway onto the harem

Subject series: Big Sister

Age:N/A (formerly) She appears to be in her later teen years (Currently)

Name: N/A (formerly) Alice (Currently)

Height:6'8

Looks:

All that is currently known about her is that she was injured by a rumbler big daddy and now holds a grudge against them

All that is currently known about her is that she was injured by a rumbler big daddy and now holds a grudge against them. She wasn't seen on security cameras for a couple months so it's unknown as of know where she's been but she was recently spotted by security cameras [Redacted] has noted that her recent spotting has her being closer to Omega that when she was injured that being physical close while also staying close to him so he can hear her while she's roaming alone incase she needs help. She is kind to any and all little ones she finds but in combat she is much more skittish than before her injury she also seems to have gotten a stronger version of the telekinesis plasmid because now she uses it to help launch herself from place to place while also using it for combat.
She has also been seen being carried by omega on his back or in a bridal carry. [Redacted] Belives these to be signs of alice and omega being closer than was observed early on. It has been observed that she is on the clumsier side and she falls often but she gets back up again and if she needs help Omega is ready to sprint to her at all times.

Note: It is currently unknown where This particular Big sister made her recovery but it is obvious by her leg braces that she still needs help and maybe that's why she is sticking close to Omega Because he has the fastest response time to them calling for help and he kills anyone in his way efficiently. As such this might be why Alice is Staying near omega but right now that is unknown.

Likes: Omega, Little sisters, cheering Omega up, Hugging omega, her fellow big sisters, sleeping, Protecting little sisters, Getting absolutely wasted with Omega (he only agrees if they find the alcohol for free cause he always needs ammo for his rifle and it's expensive cause he needs to make the ammo himself), Hypnotizing Big daddys to help her and act as a human shield for her.

Dislikes: People who hurt Omega, Rumbler Big Daddys, splicers (if they attack her or Omega or a little sister), Sofia Lamb (Cause lamb didn't attempt to find out if she was alive and if she was alright), Lancer Big Daddys (They are some of the only things in rapture that could seriously hurt Omega).

She only has her ADAM Harvester as her weapon she prefers to hurl fire balls at her enemies.

Now her plasmids:

Electro Bolt
Telekinesis +3
Incinerate +2
Winter Blast +2

Loading next file...