Proulage

no ones pov

Currently, in a house in an unknown village, a boy with black hair and grey eyes was woken by a noise.

???: Huh?

The boy got out of bed and went downstairs to check what made the noise, when he got down he saw nothing wrong. But he then heard a noise coming from outside.

???'s thoughts: Are people still late out at this hour?

The boy walked over to the door and opened it, he then saw his entire town being burnt to the ground.

???: What...?

He just watched as houses were being burnt to the ground, people running and screaming for their lives. As he took a step back he turned around and saw his house was now on fire, he ran out of there and just kept running. He then bumped into a large figure, when he looked up he saw that it was a being covered a back and was looking at him with glowing red eyes.

 He then bumped into a large figure, when he looked up he saw that it was a being covered a back and was looking at him with glowing red eyes

???: Nhzual...

The figure then threw something at the boy, they looked at what the being threw at him and it was ingrained in his memories until the day he died, it was the severed head of the boy's parents. The boy grabbed his parent's heads as he hugged them as he cry out in the rain.

???: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

At a small beach under the cliffs, was a young man with black hair and grey eyes, he was wearing a black torn long coat and a black shirt underneath it, along with metal shoulder armor on his left side, wearing black pants, with daggers and guns attached to his hip, as well as knee-length black boots along with an armored arm. . As he was talking to a petite fairy wearing a long-sleeved white jumper and a night-blue cape flecked with stars, and white stockings with white boots. Rose-gold embroidery and shapes are attached to her jumper, boots, and sleeves. And a girl his age with blonde hair, she ears a sleeveless, backless, box pleated white dress held up by crossed black straps. She wears a long two-tailed scarf, with each tail having a gold, flat diamond-shaped ornament attached to the tip of the tail. Her legwear consists of angled thigh-high stockings and white ankle-high boots.