2🍂🔞

[🍂CLUB🍂]______________________________________

[🍂CLUB🍂]
______________________________________

Author's pov
You finished all your work and went to Jimin's cabin to give him the files he had ordered. You reached there.

"Mr Park, should I come in" You asked.

"Come" He said, turning his attention from his laptop to you.

"Mr Park, all this work has been completed and I have seen that now Mr Kim has no appointment for today." You said, keeping those files on his table.

"Okay then you can go home because this is your first day so you should not do so much work, right?" He said while looking at those files.

"Thank you Mr Park." you said while bowing to him.

You then came out of his cabin, came into yours and after completing your remaining work there, you left to go to the club. Why is that?? Because your friend Eunbi.

You told her about your job, in this happiness you guys wanted to do party, you had refused her to go to the club but Eunbi did not agree. And you reached the club in the same clothes.

You met Eunbi as soon as you got there, "Hey Congratulations" Eunbi said to while giving a one side hug

"Thank you" You said and had a happy smile on your lips.

"Now let's go and enjoy" she said while dragging you inside the club.

As soon as you both came into the club, you decided to drink some beer but Eunbi denied because she want to drink liquor, So you also did not refuse her and You both took one jug each which was too much for you.
You enjoyed it too much before Eunbi got a call from her boyfriend.

"Yn, I just came" She said this and went from there to the club where there were a lot of rooms because the DJ's volume was less there.

You sat there and started enjoying alone. And on the other hand, Eunbi found her boyfriend there so she got busy with him, she completely forgot about you at that time.

You kept waiting for her but it was half an hour and she didn't come so you went there to see her. And at that time you were not even in your senses because of drinking too much.