Part 10

*First Class:Literature*

It's finally class time and now the teachers asked them to gather all homework together and yes Matz has done their homework although Seonghwa done very early before summer break meanwhile Hongjoong also done the homework too but... did he write it himself?

*Inside*

While the teacher was checking homework, the students now talking so loud and chit chatting while Matz just there talking and Hongjoong just loves putting his hand on Seonghwa's lap as usual "So I saw this makeup online and I really love it tho! You know that I love pink" Seonghwa said as he squeezed his eyes tight in excitement "I'll get you that color baby" Hongjoong said as he wink, while the teachers was marking other student's homework when she spotted Matz's homework worksheet that has the same hand writing as she took both of the worksheets and look at them "Same handwriting? That's suspicious" The literature teacher said as she stand up "Kim Hongjoong" she called as both seongjoong turns their head to the teacher the same time "Uhh.. yes?" Hongjoong said as the teacher shows his paper "This is not your handwriting this is Seonghwa's handwriting! Seonghwa did you do Hongjoong's homework?" The literature teacher said as she look at Seonghwa "N-No.." Seonghwa said as he nodded "Are you sure?" She asked making Seonghwa felt pressured "Y-Yes.." Seonghwa said as he shake his head while in tears "What is it?! Just tell me the truth?!" She shouted a bit making seonghwa couldn't think of what to said as Hongjoong save the situation "Alright alright! I did Seonghwa's homework" Hongjoong said as he held Seonghwa's hand "You expected me to believe that you wrote all of this? Including "💗HJ?" She said while looking confused "Uhh... About that... I just drew that myself because I love me! Yeah I love Hongjoong!" Hongjoong said with a smile as the teacher sat down "Forget it" she said as she look at Seonghwa "Just making sure he doesn't fail this year!" Seonghwa heard as he sallow his saliva.

*15 minutes later*

"Okay class settle down so let's watch a video and plz takes note this is really important it will appears on your semester exam so plz pay attention and be quiet" The teacher said as she plays the video, 5 minutes later Matz was feeling bored right now but Seonghwa was laying his head on Hongjoong's shoulder while taking notes and first time Hongjoong finally take notes cuz he never takes note since 8th grade "Ugh I miss a part why does this narrator talks so fast" Hongjoong said to himself as he tapped Seonghwa's cheek softly "Pumpkin I miss a part so can I copy your notes?" Hongjoong whisper to Seonghwa's left ear as he nodded in tiny and move his note to share with Hongjoong.

*After Literature class*

All the students are out for break time and next class Matz have is Art class and although Seonghwa is a new student here, he hasn't got a schedule from the school yet but Hongjoong decided he's gonna share with Seonghwa "So sweetie I was thinking we can Tteokbokki with noodles tonight for Dinner? And some ice-cream for dessert?" Hongjoong said as he took out some stuff from the locker and Seonghwa did the same "Yes honey! That sounds good" Seonghwa said in excitement as Hongjoong smiles "Wait for me baby I'm gonna need the bathroom" Hongjoong said as he closes his locker and went to the bathroom quick "Okie darling" Seonghwa said as he cleans his locker too and puts his other subject books back and closes his locker with a key, while he was about to go to inside the Art Room, he got pulled by his shirt from the back and fall down "AHH!" Seonghwa let out a scream "We caught you!" It was Hongjoong's 2 ex-friends "So you finally dated with Hongjoong huhhh? You are the reason that Hongjoong turns into a such nice guy already such a Attention Seeker" He said as one of them grab Seonghwa's collar "Look at you... What a idiot and ugly you are! I don't understand why Hongjoong loves you anyway! All you do is whine and whine and always a crybaby as always!" He shouted loud at Seonghwa making him cry silently "See you are a crybaby! It's just a Word tho and you cry too? Let's see if this makes you cry too" He said as both of Hongjoong's Ex-Friends started hurting Seonghwa and punching him and hit his head to the locker hard causing Seonghwa to scream in pain and sob.

*Hongjoong POV*

I was in the bathroom trynna cut my bangs because it's been growing longer as I heard a scream and sob and as I know it's Seonghwa! I knew it those 2 pathetic always bully Seonghwa, they are so dead!.

Hongjoong immediately start running really fast only coming to find them bullying Seonghwa "STOP!" Hongjoong shouted as they both stop "Didn't I told you to not bully him? How many times do I have to repeat this?! Million times Ofc!! He already got Abused by his own Father and you just made it more worse on him! He still recovering from the past! I wish you 2 never get into me turning into an Awful person! Can't we all just be nice to each other without bullying?! And calling him idiot and ugly huh? Maybe you guys are the idiot one and Seonghwa is not your mirror too so you 2 just get out and LEAVE MY POOR PRECIOUS BOYFRIEND ALONE!! YOU UNDERSTAND?" Hongjoong shouted at them as they both run away, Hongjoong begin to breathe deeply to reduce his angers as he lower down to help Seonghwa "Princess..? Are you okay?" Hongjoong asked but Seonghwa didn't answer.. he was still crying in pain and bleeding so much from his head "Shhh~ it's okay it's okay~ it's gonna be alright let's go to the school clinic~" Hongjoong said as he carefully lift Seonghwa into his arm and Carried him to the clinic.

*At the School Clinic*

Matz has arrived at the school clinic, meanwhile Hongjoong puts Seonghwa on the bed and the nurse was healing him, while Hongjoong held onto Hwa's hand to keep him calm "There I'm done" The nurse said "Thank you so much Ma'am for healing my boyfriend I hope he's feeling okay" Hongjoong said with a smiled "No problem dear, just doing my jobs" The nurse said with a smile too "Nurse is it okay can I talk to you in other room?" Hongjoong said as the nurse nodded and they both walk to other room as Seonghwa whined "Won't be long baby, get some rest first" Hongjoong said as Seonghwa hugged his my melody plushie.

~To be Continue~