Pixel Pals

Today you woke up feeling... drained. You couldn't really remember what happened last night, but you really, really felt upset. Your eyes felt puffy and red, like you'd been crying. Why... couldn't you remember what had made you upset? Regardless... It was time to get ready for school, even if you weren't feeling too well. It sure was strange though, you really couldn't remember exactly what happened. It's almost as though yesterday evening never happened.

When you arrived at school, you had assumed that you'd be able to speak to Butters. However, to your surprise, Butters didn't arrive at school today. Alright, well... he couldn't have been far, right? You were in your Algebra II class right now, meaning that Stan and Kyle were sitting beside you. Picking up your pencil, you tapped the eraser against Kyle's back to get his attention.

Once the boy had spun around in his chair to give you a questioning look, you gave him a faint smile. "Are you guys busy after school today?" You whispered, not wanting the teacher to hear that you were trying to talk during her lesson.

"I don't think so, what's up?" Kyle whispered back to you, seeing that Stan was also listening in on your guys' conversation. He must've perked up to listen when he heard that you were talking plurally, must've included him.

"Butters isn't here, and we couldn't get ahold of him last night. We should go to his house after school and get some answers." You suggested, hoping that they'd agree to go with you. If not, you had no issue going by yourself, but it was just better to have company. "The Coon so badly wanted to try and push the blame on him, and I'm not convinced."

"I'll try and text him, maybe he'll respond." Stan responded to the both of you in a low tone as well, avoiding the risk of getting in trouble by your guys' teacher. He hid his phone as he pulled it out of his pocket, trying to sneakily text Butters as quickly as possible before the teacher turned around.

"Please tell me, you're not immediately believing what The Coon had to say." You frowned slightly when Kyle seemed to be a little more silent about the topic than you'd like.

"It's not that, it's just... It just seems coincidental, you know?" Kyle rested his cheek against his palm, his elbow supporting himself on your desk. "I know that there's the whole alliance thing, but... Villains can easily break that, what's keeping them from doing that?"

Squinting your eyes at him, you tapped your fingers impatiently against your desk as though he'd just forgotten a big part of your whole villainess backstory. "I'm suspicious too, then?" You asked him now, hoping to jog his memory on how you were previously allies with Professor Chaos before Freedom Pals. "Who's to say I won't betray you guys?"

"Well when you put it that way..." Kyle began to retract his statement, realizing the error in his thoughts. "Look, I want answers just as much as you do. We'll go with you after school, alright?"

"Thanks, I appreciate it you guys!" You smiled warmly between both boys, and immediately your mood changed for the better. If he was willing to get answers with you, then it showed he at least wasn't taking sides just yet. That was relieving.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾

After school, you'd let Craig and Tweek know that you'd be hanging out with Stan and Kyle, so you weren't in need of a ride home. As per usual, Craig told you to not hesitate to contact either of them if you needed someone to come kick some ass.

With that being said, hopping into Kyle's car, he drove the three of you over to the Stotch residence. You couldn't help but blush slightly as you recalled the last time you'd been in Kyle's car. Most importantly, the backseat of his car. That was really one of the first nights that you started feeling an intense connection with him, only beckoning you to get closer to him. After that night, you'd only craved his attention more, his presence, his company.