First look

*:・゚✧*:・゚
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Aria!" Bella yelled at me,(Bella Hadid, her older sister.) "Get up!" She yells at me, "five more minutes" I groan. But she didn't get the message as she pulled my blanket off and forced me to get up.

"Yk it doesn't hurt to let me sleep five more minutes," I say as I roll my eyes, "we have to go, remember we have a modeling gig," she reminded me and I groan again. "Fine and get out I need to shower,"

She left and I hopped in the shower and did my skincare and makeup.

This is my outfit

I go downstairs to the kitchen to make myself some food and I see my other sister Gigi

"Hey Gigi," I say to her before preparing my food, "hey Ari," (that's my nickname people call me) "Are you modeling today too?" I ask as I'm not sure, "Sure am," she responded.

We got to the car where Bella is waiting for us "took long enough," she says as I get in the backseat while Gigi get in the passenger seat, Bella's driving, I take this time to post on insta, I decide to post the pic I took this morning.

@ariahadid

liked by landonorris, leilabrooke and 87,506 others

ariahadid woken up very harshly send help😭🙏🏼

view all comments

leilabrooke can't wait to see you fall on the stage😘
ariahadid you wish
leilabrooke your right I do wish
ariahadid 🙄

Username1 I SHOULDVE BOUGHT TICKETS

User76 your gonna do amazing

User5 God has favorites and she's one of them

view more comments

"Are we there yet?" I ask Bella, "almost two minutes left," I lean back on my seat and close my eyes thinking about me walking on the catwalk. I think of me falling but quickly push that to the back of my mind as we reach our destination.

"Now we're here," Bella says. We get out the car and go backstage to get our makeup and outfits ready, they change us into the outfits we all be modeling in and I see the list of ppl that will be coming.

And they're some footballers names and I see his name. Jude Bellingham, I freak out but keep it inside because me and Jude don't get along that much but that doesn't change the fact he's FINE but can't make a move on him since we don't like eachother.

The theme for this modeling gig is fancy or elegant so I have to wear a dress. I change into my outfit,

This is my outfit,

I prepare to get on the walk, me and my sisters are the last ones as we are better than the other models, Gigi went out first than me then Bella

me and my sisters are the last ones as we are better than the other models, Gigi went out first than me then Bella. I would say we nailed it and I saw Jude in the front row but I pretended not to notice as we aren't supposed to show emotion.

We finish and my stylist congratulated me and my sister as we changed and got out for the after party,

I went to get a drink when I bumped into Him.

"Sorry- wait it's just you never mind," I say

"No sorry, I'm devastated," he says before he walks away, he's so ugh if only he didn't have his face.