Love You To The Moon And Back (Pt~1)

Amidst the sliding dew drops on the cold window pane, Aditi stirred from her deep slumber and found herself snuggling into her plushy pillow that had replaced her handsome husband. She slowly sat, resting herself on the headboard as Aarush, who had just become her husband a day ago, walked in with the morning coffee.

Gosh ! The smile on his face was enough to make her morning more brighter. The smile on his lips and the love in those eyes had remained the same, unchanged and unadulterated for the past 7 months. She couldn't ask for more, but wouldn't want anything less than never being bored of watching him for the rest of her life.

Aditi took a moment to shift her gaze from his messy hair to the hot coffee in his hand. Getting the coffee from him she drank bit by bit relishing its taste. Damn! He knows notices every little thing related to her, be it the amount of decoction into the milk or the perfect temperature of the coffee. The way he puts efforts in giving her whatever she wanted and fulfilling even the silliest of her desires, shows the priority and significance she holds in his heart.

There couldn't be any happiness more than being precious to someone who cherishes you just for being yourself and doesn't do it out of responsibility but only of love.Definitely, Aditi is living the best of her life receiving all that she had lost coming back to her in multi folds.

—* 7 Months ago *—

"This is ridiculous! How could you give such an absurd reply, madam?"
"Our management is extremely sorry for not bring able to meet your needs, sir. Please understand that we don't hire male staffs. "
This was the first time Aarush was in such a place. He regretted, paying heed to his friend's idea and being stuck there. On a compelled insistence from his friend he went to the Massage Spa. His frustration reached the peak when the receptionist told that there weren't any male staffs.

Never in his life he thought that these places would be nothing less than an upper class brothel as he could hear the moans and groans from the closed doors around him. This was the final straw of Aarush's patience.  He immediately rushed out and started his bike, along with the engine roaring from his bike he could also hear a subtle weeping that arose beneath a staircase which probably led to the open terrace of the spa.

As he approached the staircase. He found a petite pale girl who looked as if in her early twenties burying her head in her knees. Though a part of him didn't want to start up a conversation with a stranger that too in such a place, he still wanted to check up on the young woman who looked really miserable.

He tried calling her, "Ahhemm, Excuse me !"
As she rised her head to find the owner of the voice, her tears started gushing out more faster. The increased crying made him panic more, he even thought of running off from there.

"Hello miss ! Please stop crying, I ain't a demon to kill you... I was just concerned hearing cries of a girl from this kind of a place "
She just blinked her round little eyes as he seemed harmless to her.
Perhaps atleast he is concerned about her tears.
"You definitely have a liberty in questioning other people unlike me who's not even able cry alone in peace..."
Though her reply agitated him, he composed and answered her
"I'm really sorry young lady... I didn't mean it... If you want to be left alone, I completely understand... but its bizzare finding a girl all alone crying under the moonlight especially in a place like this..."
"Do you belong here ?" he asked.
"Are you demanding an answer ?..." she scornfully asked him.
"No... I didn't mean so... you can answer only if you want to..."

The way he raised his hands dramatically, pouting his lips and often widened his eyes with an exasperated look contradicted to his physique. He was different; different from arrogant men who had been putting down other people just to boost up their ego.
"I work here..." she said.
"Oh..."
The sigh in his voice was more evident than it was supposed to be.
"Is this your first time here ?"
"Of Course Yes ! I would always wonder why my parents had never accepted when I told them that I would want to visit a massage spa back then when I had been a young brat... Now I understand it..."
He explained shaking his head in a melodramatic way.

All the tears had vanished away from her eyes. All that was visible was a curious eye capturing the sight of the handsome man in front of her and the lips that was busy chit-chatting with him.
"Then, How did you land here ?"
"Ayyo ! That's a depressing story... I was here with my friend who said he wanted to get a massage, later I found out, he was someone who did nonsense behind the doors..."  He said with a cranky face.
" Nonsense !" She repeated his words and giggled for the first time.
"Beautiful !"
He let out a heavy breath. It would be a sin to not admire her glowing face under the moonlight with the lips that carried the most contagious smile he had ever seen.

She could vaguely make out where this conversation led them to, but it still felt oddly comfortable. Though she knew the meaning behind his words, she chose to not let her heart get into wavering emotions.
She wanted to distract herself. The honesty in his eyes and the certainity in his voice was too much for her to handle.
"It's getting cold..." she said meekly.
"It is... So...Shall I take my leave ?" he asked.
"Hmmm" She nodded affirmatively. " You are one kind of a person who's capable of changing anyone... Thank you for making me feel light-hearted otherwise I would have been shedding tears the whole night..."

He smiled and said " I don't know what you're going through but trust me it is never not true when they say that beautiful people often reach beautiful destinations perhaps I believe the destination and the journey turns beautiful because of such people...!"
He slowly took back strides and walked to his bike, followed by her. "So...I'll get going... Bye ! Good Night..." he said.
"You definitely have your way with words... " She chuckled. " Bye ! Good night to you too..."

She saw him getting on his bike, waving his hands and driving away slowly fading away from her sight.
They didn't know each others name nor they knew if they could meet again, but all they knew was that they had found a new hope.

—*—*—*—

Note:   Hello readers, my dear bubs ! Thank you for reading... Do vote if you like and comment, I shall surely read it all... Of course I ain't satisfied with the plotline but this is my first venture in oneshots... I'll improve myself in the upcoming works... Thank you.
-
-
-
Dayan✨
Nishu