Chapter 7 Su Changqing's plan

"Teacher, Qi Tian and I are not familiar with each other. We just came from the same village, but I haven't had much contact with him since we were young." Fearing that Yu Xiaogang would misunderstand, Tang San hurriedly explained .

  As for Yu Xiaogang, he has been rejected only a handful of times over the years, and he has always rejected others. Qi Tian is nothing. To put it bluntly, Yu Xiaogang can decide his life or death with just one slap.

  Just like this, this little bastard still dares to reject him?
  "Xiao San, you are born with full soul power and can directly obtain the first soul ring. Today you go through the admission procedures first, and tomorrow I will take you to get the soul ring. After you break through, there is that boy who is greedy. By then, he You will definitely kneel down and beg me." Yu Xiaogang said angrily with slightly cold eyes.

  By then, he would definitely give Qi Tian a good education, or at least flatten his horns before accepting him as his disciple.

  "Hmph, he is nothing in front of the teacher. So what if he is favored by the Spirit Hall, he still wants to be surpassed by me." Tang San was in a very good mood at the moment. He thought that his choice to become a teacher was very correct. Not only did he avoid detours, he also wanted to be surpassed by me. There is even the possibility of soaring into the sky.

  When he becomes a strong man, he must slap Wuhundian in the face.

  "By the way, mistress, please come to my dormitory after the party. I want to take a look at your second martial spirit, and I will conduct a detailed study of your blue silver grass martial spirit to find the first soul that is most suitable for you. Ring."

  "Yes, teacher." Tang San said in a high tone.

  Qi Tian on the other side could only walk towards the reporting office by himself.

  Fortunately, there were many signboards in the academy so he wouldn't have trouble finding his way.

  [Name: Qi Tian]

  [Power: 13]

  Looking at the numbers on the panel, Qi Tian smiled inwardly. The martial soul that Tang San could use in the early stage was only blue silver grass. In the face of absolute power, what kind of waves could blue silver grass make? Why should he himself pursue the soul master to practice? Isn't it good for him to use his strength to break the law?
  He touched his belly. Even though he was still just a child, his abdominal muscles were already beginning to take shape.

  "I want to see what good things Yu Xiaogang can teach you." With a cold snort, Qi Tian quickened his pace.

  When he arrived at the registration desk, Tang San happened to walk out of it.

  He paused for a moment at the door and murmured softly: "Wise men are always laughed at by fools, but fools don't know the truth from the wise. It's really sad."

  The sad thing is that you are right, any other teacher will be better than jade. Xiaogang is useful. At least other teachers will take the initiative to help their disciples when they are in danger. As for Yu Xiaogang, if Qi Tian remembered correctly, when he was hunting the first spirit ring for Tang San, if Tang San hadn't taken action, he would have died in the spirit beast forest long ago.

  Qitian had no intention of paying any attention to Tang San. After entering the registration office, the teachers quickly completed the procedures for him.

  "Oh, you and Tang San came from the same village. It's really strange that two geniuses with innate soul power appeared in the same village." One of the teachers sighed.