Hernia Surgeon in Chandigarh | Hernia Surgery, Treatment

– Hernia is a common disease. So what exactly is hernia, a hernia is a condition that occurs when an internal part of our body pushes through an opening or weakness in the tissues that normally contain it.? This can occur as a result of a weakness in the surrounding wall. The defect is usually in the abdominal wall or the groin. It can also happen in the chest wall and other parts of the body.

There are various types of hernia. These include:

Groin Hernia, which could be either Inguinal or Femoral HerniaAbdominal Wall Hernia include Epigastric Hernia, Ventral Hernia, Paraumblical hernia, Umblical Hernia, Lumbar herniaIncisional Hernia: These occur in previous surgery scars and commonly found on the abdominal wall.

Dr. Rajeev Kapoor specializes in hernia surgery and performs . He has treated many patients for hernia surgery through out his career.

Inguinal (Groin) Hernia: Management And Treatment

We will in this article explain the diagnosis and management of groin hernia also popularly called inguinal hernia. It will examine the clinical features, causes, and treatment options of groin hernia.

Know everything about groin herniaWhat is a hernia?

A hernia is a typical problem that happens when part of an indoor body organ or intestinal tract protrudes via a muscle out as a bulge. Hernias can occur around the belly button, by means of a medical scar (incisional hernia), in the diaphragm, or in the groin (the location in between the abdomen as well as the upper leg on both sides of the body).

Visit Our Website For More Details: