𝟎𝟎𝟗

𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 woke up with a headache he hasn't experience for a long time. Looking around, it appears that he was sent to an infirmary. He sits up which worsen the headache he is currently going through.

"How are you feeling, young Mádl?"

A worried voice ask him. It belongs to Granny Healer. She went to the bed next to him to change the other student's arm cast before sitting on a chair next to the young Mádl. "This young one got his forearm broken in a fight." She tells him before looking at the unconscious student in pity.

Orter sighs. He lays on the bed again before placing his arm on his face to cover his eyes from the blinding infirmary's lights. To think that he would pass out during his first match of the test. Such humiliation.

"Nevertheless, congratulations." Granny moves her attention back to Orter from the other student.

"What for?" He asked, without even bothering to look at the elder lady.

Granny chuckles before standing up and pick an apple for her patient. Then she makes bunny-shaped apple slices using the fruit and place them on the bedside table. "Your victory, of course."

Orter turn around which causes his back to face the head nurse. Victory? What kind of victory is that? He barely managed to take the pin without even confirming wether he got the right number or not. More or less, he feels like a fraud. Coming here from the Police Academy to become a Divine Visionary and yet being the first to get defeated. Well, almost. At this point, he's not going to become a Divine Visionary but instead, a Seraphic Grandiose. Even worse, Mortal Realist.

"Stop with those depressing thought, young Mádl." Granny Healer commented as she eat a piece of the bunny slices.

"You can read minds?" Orter suddenly blurted out when Granny Healer suddenly reveal his thoughts. But then he realizes how stupid he sounds. How embarrassing...

"I wish I could." The old lady laugh to herself as Orter just sigh softly and close his eyes to rest again before his nap was interrupted by the nurse.

"Have you seen the first test's results yet?"

Now that he thinks about it, the head nurse did congratulate him so the result must've been good. "I haven't. But I believe I've passed."

"With flying colors." Granny jokes but the victim of her joke doesn't seem to find it funny at all. Perhaps he was unable to understand it? "Get it? Because you got send flying high up before your victory...?" She chuckles awkwardly before faking a cough to get herself out of this embarrassing situation.

"Anyway, y/n has left this book for you to let you read it while waiting for the second part of the test during your recovery." She handed him a thick blue book in which looks awfully familiar.

100 Easy Ways to Survive Orter.
Volume 1.
Written and published by
Alex Elliot
Special edition,
Written with love solely for y/n
<3

Abominable. Why would he needs to read a book about surviving himself? Did Alex sees him as some kind of apocalypse? Nevertheless, this is the only book he has so let's get into reading and see what exactly did Alex had taught you from his self written book. Needless to say, his annoyance increase by each words he read.

Tip #25: Fix his glasses.
• Orter fixes his glasses 64 times a day.
• If you see him fixing it less or more than 64 times, it means he's having a bad day.
• Find a good place to hide and close every window, door and any ventilator.
• Stay hidden for 48 hours until his flame dies down.