WILLOW ( CHAPTER - FIVE ) PART:2 🪄💓

(I suggest you to listen to the playlists it will make more interesting)

Damien sat in the middle of the magic circle I'd drawn, each tip of the five-pointed star marked with a white candle. The entire thing was ringed in a thick line of black salt, and the bundles of herbs were burning, wafting over the area.

His little cat nose twitched. "Ready?"

Everything was set. The moon was high in the sky.

All that was left was, well... me.

I nodded, stepping up to the circle. I'd donned a more traditional outfit for this, complete with my mother's favorite hat and the black cloak that covered the billowing layers of fabric of my dress.

The words ran through my mind, and I visualized what I was attempting to do before I started. Find the curse, break the chains, set the magic free. Nothing like performing a ceremony on the full moon to add pressure to you.

This had to work.

Why was it so important to me? I didn't know the reason, but I could feel it in my soul, the same way I recognized Luna as my twin flame.

Maybe Damien was an evil being, a demon who didn't belong here in our world, but there was an underlying sadness there that I wanted to understand. That I resonated with myself.

Beginning to chant the spell, I closed my eyes as I visualized my magic pouring out of me. It wasn't often that I used it like this, undoing what had been done. Hexes and simple spells wore off. But this curse was different.

It was strong.

I squeezed my palm tight around his mother's ring, grounding me to him, to our connection. I'd already blessed it, placing a protection spell on it and adding a chain so he could wear it around his neck, but it wouldn't be enough. That was obvious now.

In my mind's eye, I could see his spirit, trapped inside the form of the cat, staring up at me. Begging to be freed. The curse was complex. Ropes of magic spun around him, keeping him contained, and I slowly worked to untangle them. To free him from the thing that plagued him.

This witch had been powerful, that much I knew..

But, I thought with a smirk, I was more powerful. I could outsmart her.

"Reverse the curse. Break the ties. Let what has come unbidden, be unbound." I said in a voice that wasn't quite my own, and when I opened my eyes, I could see the magic flowing freely from my

hands, wrapping around Damien's body. And when the magic ran out, when I finally put my hands down, everything faded into black.

I closed my eyes.

Just a minute, I thought to myself. Before I passed out.

I was floating on clouds, nestled into a soft, fluffy bed. Warm, comfortable. The feeling of contentment rolled over me. Like everything was peaceful. Happy.

"Willow?" The voice speaking to me sounded so concerned, so... rough. At odds with my current

senses.

Whimpering, I shook my head. I wanted to stay in this beautiful place. But the voice pulled me in. I peeled my eyes open, blinking back at the dark head of hair looking down at me.

"Damien?" I squeaked out, looking up into a pair of blood-red eyes. "It... worked?"

"Thank fuck."

Of course, he's relieved that it worked.

I sat up, glancing at the bed. Someone had expertly tucked me into the sheets, my favorite fuzzy

blanket from the couch wrapped all around me. Oh. I'd "What happened?" I asked, rubbing my forehead.

The last thing I remembered was unweaving the other witches curse. Darkness still flooded in

through the window, giving me no indication how long I'd been asleep. He frowned. "You passed out, Willow. I..." A hand rubbed over his face. "You scared me half to

death." I looked at my hands. "I... did?" Maybe I'd channeled more power than I realized last night, because I'd never passed out from using my magic before. It had always come to me with ease. "I

didn't know..." I turned my head to the curtains, using a flick of my hand to close them, Even that movement was straining. My innate magic was clearly temporarily exhausted. I'd never run so ragged before. Never had a reason to.

Damien made an indistinct sound in his throat, guiding my attention back to him. "Little witch," he murmured, cupping my jaw with his hand. His voice was rough, like with

disuse.

Goddess, help me. I couldn't stop staring at his face. At that jawline, practically sculpted from granite . I'd never imagined my demon cat would look like this. But holy hell, anything I could have imagined paled compared to the actual man sitting in front of me.

( Separate part of both characters will be kept after this chapter 🙂 or imagine Credit goes to the owner)

My lips tilted up in a small smile. "I've got you," he promised. "Nothing will happen to you as long as I'm here, Willow. I vow it." His words sank into my skin.

As long as he was here.

But how long would that be ?

And why did I not want to see him go?

Go and check out I posted character images in 2D images if they are not matching sorry you can imagine if you want please visit the chapter which I posted now only I hope you do

Hoo he came back to his orginal form
And does he have his powers 🧐

Someone is in 💞 !

And he is really handsome 😅 🤩
Loveeeeee

Thank you for supporting please continue supporting me
Like this
Your Comment is like a motivation to me😊
Thanks 😊