Sowoozoo day 2: 06/14/2021

Jimin invited me to stay behind stage during their Sowoozoo concert

Jimin invited me to stay behind stage during their Sowoozoo concert. It was a concert with no real crowd and odds are we wouldn't be seen by anyone other than the people who already knew we were engaged. Jimin backstage sat next to me as he would try to rap a spanish part in Hobi's song "Chicken Noodle Soup".

"I can't do it." Jimin sighed annoyed. Something Jimin never ever said was he couldn't.

"Baby, you're thinking to hard." I kissed him sweetly and looked at him. "Want me to help you."

"No, no." Jimin shook his head.

"Definitivamente la mejor de la escena." I said slowly. "And your other line is la gente que critican simplemente me dan pena. What words do you struggle with the most?"

"Can you just say it slowly again?" Jimin said rubbing his temples.

I nodded and repeated the lyrics slowly, making sure it was slow and drawn out. "Better?" I smiled.

Jimin gave me a big smile as he slowly repeated the lyrics over and over until he was called back on stage. I watched from green room backstage. Each member entering until it got to Namjoon and Jimin. I held my breath as Jimin got out of the car and heard his lines begin. I screamed excitedly as I heard him perfect each pronunciation flawlessly.

"I did it!" Jimin ran backstage after the song and small talk with the audience

"I did it!" Jimin ran backstage after the song and small talk with the audience. "Thank you my love." He kissed me.

"Mm." I nodded. "Me vuelves loca"

"Oh yeah?" Jimin bit his lip. "Speak spanish to me again it's sexy." His hand gripped my waist.

I blushed as I spoke. "Eres el sueno de mi vida. No puedo resistirme a ti."

"Fuck." Jimin moaned as he undid the button on his pants. "I have no idea what you said but..." Before he could say anything else I got on my knees and quickly pulled down his pants. "Keep speaking in spanish." He said leaning his head back.

I opened my mouth taking his hardened length as far as I could before sliding off, my lips making a popping sound. "Quiero explorar cada centimetro de tu cuerpo." I said making eye contact before begin to suck his dick again.

His hands traveled through my hair until he got to the nape of my head and he fisted his hands in my hair, grabbing the long loose curls, guiding my head up and down. "Yeah, just like that." He said in a deep voice. Jimin's hips began to move in rhythm with my bobbing head, his moans getting louder as he lost himself in the pleasure. His hands tightened their grip on my hair, almost painfully so, but I didn't mind. He pulled me away after a few more bobs of my head, his breathing heavy as he stared into my eyes. "Look at me," he commanded, his voice rough with desire.

I looked up into his eyes as my lips glistened with saliva. With one swift movement, he pulled me up and pushed me against the wall. His hardness pressed against me teasingly before he finally lifted the skirt of the dress I was wearing and moving his fingers under my panties. "so wet for me." He moaned softly. "I don't have much time before the next set." He said softly. "We have to make this quick."

Jimin continued to rub his fingers around my wet folds, he leaned down to kiss my neck. His free hand gripped the wall behind me for support as he used his body to grind against me. "Fuck," he moaned into my ear. "I want you so bad." He pushed two fingers deep inside me, his thumb rubbing against my clit. He started to move them in and out of me quickly. "You like that?"

"Jimin." I moaned. "Please." I said.

"Please what?" I could hear his smirk.

"Please just fuck me." I said.

"I thought you'd never ask." He said pulling my panties off of me.  He kicked his pants all the way off. Then he positioned himself at my entrance. "Ready?" He kissed the back of my neck as I leaned against the wall.

"Yeah," I whispered. He started to push in slowly, filling me up bit by bit.

"Fuck," he groaned as his hips met mine. His movements became faster and more desperate as he found his rhythm once again. His thrusts were hard and deep, hitting my sweet spot with every movement. The sound of our bodies slapping together and our moans filled the air around us.

His moans grew louder as he felt me tighten around him. We could hear his stylist calling for him along with the stage crew and it made it all the more thrilling for him. He loved the idea of being caught, the thought of someone finding out only turned him on more.

He gripped my hips tightly, pulling me closer to him as he drove deeper into me. His body shook with each forceful thrust, causing our hearts to race in sync. "Jimin!" I cried out his name as the waves of pleasure crashed over me. "I'm gonna cum." I cried out.

"Come for me," he moaned, his voice low and rough. And with that, he drove one last time into my depths, hitting my sweet spot just right. I cried out his name again as the pleasure consumed me.

"Fuck Jimin." I bit down on my lip trying to be quieter so we didn't get caught. His body tensed up as he felt himself reaching climax. He moaned against my neck, his hips thrusting deep inside me one last time before he came inside me. The warmth of his cum filling me up made me moan.

I felt him pull out so I turned around to face him both of us breathing heavily, our chests heaving up and down. Our eyes met, filled with lust and desire for each other. He leaned in, capturing my lips in a passionate kiss while his hands roamed over my body. "I have to get back on stage my love." He said out of breath.

"I'll be waiting for you," I whispered against his lips. I kissed him one last time before he hurried back to his stylist to quickly change before heading back to the stage.

AN: I wrote this around Valentine's day 2024 and while I was not going to post it here it is

AN: I wrote this around Valentine's day 2024 and while I was not going to post it here it is. I like that I can keep all my random writing organized on wattpad. Anyways sorry for the shitty writing and shitty smut 🤷🏻‍♀️