Cafe with kurona and his friends!

The next day

The next day

Y/n pov:

After I woke up and finished getting ready I decided to go to that new cafe that was down a few blocks from our school, so I decided to invite Kurona.

School uniform btw🫡

Sharky

Y/n
Hey cutie!!
Wanna go to that new cafe?
It's a few blocks from school!
<3

Kurona
Sure!
I'm with a few friends rn
Could they come along?
They'd like to meet you :)

Y/n
Ofc!
I don't mind at all!!❤️
I'll be waiting at xxxxx

Kurona
Okay!👋

KuronaOkay!👋

Kurona's pov:

After my friends saw the messages I got from y/n they instantly started to beg me to let them join,I agreed to let them join but truthfully I hated it, I wanted to go alone, just me and y/nnie! Since she's been so busy with her work we haven't been able to hang out..but at least we can hang out now! But with these morons sadly.

End of kurona's pov:

No one's pov:

"Heh, who knew you'd be friends with the prettiest girl in our school?" Aiku said giggling with a hint of jealousy, aiku had the biggest crush on y/n ever since he had saw her help some kid with his homework,(That fast?? Holy moly- a/n), ever since then he's been trying to get close with her, but he couldn't since he'd almost always stutter, it was weird for him 'Why do I keep stuttering?!?' he thought, but now was his chance to actually talk and get to know her!

Kurona brought karasu,otoya,aiku,Niko, and hiori

After they arrived at the place they were met with beautiful y/n, they instantly began giggling like teenage girls seeing their crush, although it's technically the same.

"Hey kurona!" Y/n yelled which caused kurona to run into her arms "Y/nnie!" You both were overjoyed to see each other, on the hand the others weren't really happy seeing you both so close..they were steering with jealousy.

After kurona introduced them to y/n they ordered their drinks and sat down.

"So could I get yer number?" Karasu asked

"Sure!" Y/n replied as she gave him her number

Karasu was a flustered mess, he couldn't fathom that he was talking to his crush and even getting her number at that, their in the same class but they've never really talked, and even when he tried he couldn't mutter out a single sentence,I guess y/n just had that effect.

They proceeded to talk for awhile.

"Do you wanna come watch our soccer practice?" Niko chimed in to the conversation

"Sure! I'd absolutely love too! When is it?"

"5"

"Okay" y/n said while smiling.

They talked for a while, y/n mostly bonded with hiori,karasu and Niko

They decided to leave the cafe now and head to school, thankfully it was still early and they wouldn't be late.

(A/n Wsp another chapter pretty short(like you) as always!~ BYEEEWE)