ɴᴏᴛ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

Ailees smile kept replaying in javons head as he discussed what to do for her birthday with his sister. "She likes taylor swift right?" jayla questioned as javon nodded. "take her to a taylor swift concert, theres one next week like an hour from here and you can get last minute tickets" javons face lit up at the wonderful idea.

"What do i do for a date though, do i take her out after?" he questioned. "Ive done my fair share of help wanna you gotta get creative." she walks away leaving javon to think.

He pulled up instagram and messaged cora.

coravelvel

yo cora it's wanna,
its ailee's birthday next week and i wanna take her out whats her favourite place to go and her favourite food?

oh uh hello. this is so odd,
uhm i can only help
you if you help me😊

with what?

uhh getting a date
with your brother 🥹

seriously?😑

do you want my
help or not javon.

yes, okay ill put in a good
name for you now help me.

okay good, well she loves the sea, a boat or beach date would be cute, her favourite food is nandos but she also loves chinese, her favourite flower bouquets have pink roses, peonys, dahlias, magnolias and anemones. she loves watermelon sour patch kids too and romance novels, she loves the after movies and 10 things i hate about you, she likes angel which is the girl version of stitch and she also loves any type of teddy.
that enough?

oh my, yeah that's plenty
thanks so much cora i owe you☺️

yeah you do.
*seen by wanna*

Ailee walked around the book shop with kenzie looking at the romance section. "I heard this ones good." kenzie held a book up. "Ive read it." ailee smiles as kenzie laughs. "This is ridiculously hard, you've read almost every romance novel known to woman." ailee laughs. "False accusation" ailee smiles as she sees one that tickled her fancy. "Consider me?" kenzie questioned looking at the book in her friends hand.

"seems good." ailee smiles. "buy it" kenzie says as ailee nods, she had picked up a couple other books too. Ailee pays for them and makes her way out of the shop with her friend behind her. "Hey isnt that the coco girl?" kenzie pointed across the mall to the blonde who stood in a group of teens. "yep, she dont like me" ailee states as the two walk about. "Not surprised, you're what, stunning, talented, famous and took her boyfriend, id be jealous if i didnt love you so much" ailee laughs.