18

Neriah sat on Scott's bed, holding his denim jacket that she gave him just before she left for France. Stiles had gone to the Sheriff's Station to talk to his dad about going to Mexico...And Mr. Stilinski firmly told his son that he couldn't go until he had put his own legal orders in place.

But Stiles never listens to anyone's advice.

"Here, try that," Stiles said, throwing Neriah a black shirt.

She caught it with ease, inhaling deeply only to smell flowers. "Fabric softener."

He stared at her before rushing into the bathroom and going through the washing basket. She quickly got up, following him.

"Stop going through that!" she scolded him. "My clothes are in there too." And just as she said that, Stiles threw her underwear behind him, making her groan. "This is weird."

He ignored her, pulling out Scott's boxers and facing her with them as she made a disgusted face.

"Remember, Scott's life is on the line," he reminded her.

"I know," she snapped and then turned around, walking over to Scott's bed and picking up his pillow before sniffing in his scent and facing Stiles.

"Yeah. That works, too," he said and then rushed out of the bathroom.

Neriah tucked the pillow under her arm, following him down the hallway and then down the stairs. They both entered the kitchen, only to see Liam standing next to the table.

"Liam, go home," Stiles groaned. "You're not coming with us."

Liam sent him a glare before pointing at Neriah. "Shouldn't she be calling the shots while Scott's not around?"

"Her?" Stiles pointed a finger at Neriah with an offended look. "Why not me?"

"She's an Alpha," Liam deadpanned.

Neriah rolled her eyes, smacking both their hands. "You're not coming, kid."

"What? Why not?" Liam demanded.

"Because it's a full moon," Stiles answered, walking past him with Neriah. "And I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out."

"You can lock me up, right?" Liam asked and the pair faced him. "Chain me down to the back seat or get Riah to hold me down?"

"I am not getting my skin ripped apart," Neriah firmly said. "And you tore through the last chains, remember?"

"Yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there," Stiles added.

Liam shrugged his shoulders. "Okay, then where do we get carbonite?"

Neriah sighed, looking at Stiles who tilted his head at Liam with his left eye twitching. "Seriously, you haven't seen it either?"

"We really don't have time for this," Neriah pushed, grabbing Stiles' arm and turning back around to the back door.

"Wait!" Liam quickly rushed around them, stopping in front of the back door as they both sighed. "What if we put me in the trunk?"

"That's easy to get out of," Neriah stated. "I got out of it when I was ten after my foster dad locked me inside."

"Again, with the trauma dumping," Stiles muttered, quickly taking a step away as she growled. "Liam, you've been a werewolf all of five minutes. You don't have to do this."

"I know I don't," Liam quietly said, "but I want to. There's gotta be bigger chains, a bigger trunk, or something. There has to be."

Stiles chewed on the inside of his cheek, turning to Neriah. "You wanna help?"