Generations Later Us + Season 2?

The dark blue haired woman was walking in the plain plain and playing with the little dice in her hand, and she was walking calmly on the road. The warm wind of the grassy environment enchanted the woman, making her want to walk for hours without thinking about anything. 

She lifted her head to the sky and watched the small clouds floating by. A smile came to her face when she saw her friends just ahead. Just as she was about to speed up her steps, she suddenly tripped.

"Are you okay?" She said in a worried tone. There was whiteness between her jet black hair, and a small part of her eyelashes and eyebrows were also white. These small details made her much more beautiful. 

"..."

The woman did not answer anything, and other curious people approached them. They were all wearing old fashioned clothes, but the woman with the dark blue hair, Yelan, was still able to maintain her style, and so was Ningguang. 

Yelan, who was finally standing properly, just realized that tears were flowing, and so was the younger woman across from her.

Yelan asked a question with the strange feeling she felt. 

"Have we... met before?"

----

This is not a scene from the second season, but it is from hundreds of years later. The second season will continue from the period of the book you are reading. I will give you two options now.

Do you prefer those who suddenly come back to life or those who have reincarnated?

Of course, even if I were to write a second book, I wouldn't publish it anytime soon. I just want to get your opinion. 

Frankly, there are not many comments in the book, and no one expresses their opinions, so this idea will probably remain an opinion.

Maybe see you again some other time :)