chapter 251~280

Two days later, Lao Zhou informed Lin Yuan that the script of "Tuner" can be approved after review. The initial investment is set at 10 million, which is the same as the treatment of the previous film. However, the company and Lin Yuan will each provide half of the capital, and the crew will prepare Lin Yuan's decision-making power is dominated by Lin Yuan.

There is no resistance.

This is not only because Lin Yuan has already achieved a success, but also because the script of "The Tuner" is a small investment at first sight. Randomly give out five million yuan to let the successful Lin Yuan make a small investment in a new movie. It's not a big deal at all, at least now everyone no longer feels that Lin Yuan's filming is unreliable.

There is a third reason.

The reason for this is that Lao Zhou talked to Lin Yuan privately: "The film department thinks that the script of "Tuner" is very creative and there is no problem with the quality. As long as the production of good points is basically profitable, but the suspense film The status quo is that you can make a small profit, but it is difficult to make a big profit. Therefore, the company hopes that you can get a good reputation for this movie. Word-of-mouth is also a very important thing for our stars. If you can get an award, it will be better. It's..."

"Ok."

Lin Yuan didn't say much.

In fact, he doesn’t know if the film can make a lot of money. Anyway, this script is expensive, and works with expensive system prices generally have a feature that they are basically more profitable. He has not provided the system. A precedent for a loss of work.

As for winning...

Is the trophy gold?

After getting this done, Lin Yuan decided to find an actor first, and then notify the film department to formally establish the project when the actor is found. The male protagonist required by "Tuner" requires high acting skills. After all, he is going to act as a blind man. The levels are quite rich.

It was mid to late September.

With the passage of time, the readership of "Spirit of the Halberd Eater" has become quite large, and the update of this comic is also accelerated with the installation of two new assistants, which makes the plot unfold quickly.

Comic comment area.

Many people are now proficient in calling the protagonist the King of Medicine. The saying in "The Spirit of Aphrodisiac" is even more deeply rooted. However, everything has two sides. Some people like it and others hate it. With the comic series, the comment area occasionally also There will be some spray sounds:

"No discipline."

"Selling meat comics."

"Poor characterization."

Those who like to read comics are all young people. Young people tend to blush. So when the squirrels appear, there will inevitably be comic fans. The main tone is of course quarrels, but some refutations are rational. of.

For example, some people criticize characterization.

One fan named [Zhengben Qingyuan] retorted: "The protagonist of this comic is very grounded in food comics. First of all, Xingping’s cooking inspiration is not based on innate talent, but pure Thinking and relentlessly experimenting, and the food comics left before, which comics are the protagonists who are not born good at cooking?"

This is indeed a good setting.

Because the talent is not particularly strong, the protagonist of this comic will lose when competing in cooking, and most people tend to think that losing to a talented person is impossible. People always use this excuse to cover it. Live your own heart.