Night stroll. [Macabre + Radiant NOT a ship] 🍬📌

[IN COLLABORATION WITH  f0rsaken_s0ull ON PINTEREST THEY'RE RLLY COOL!!]

[APOLOGIES IF WE MAY HAVE GOTTEN SOME OF THE CHARACTER'S PERSONALITIES A BIT WRONG.]

It was extremely dark outside, [IDENTITY] Macabre_Day was in the cemetery as usual, his expression was unsettling, he lived up to his name as he stood in the shadows silently, there was no sound or noise, the only thing that could be heard was the wind blowing through the air rapidly, Macabre_Day was just silently observing the graves, he found the place rather fascinating which was quite different than what some others would say, he enjoyed the restfulness of the cemetery

[IDENTITY] Radiant_Day seems to walking around the cemetery looking around nervously, he doesn't like anything related to death. As he kept walking he noticed [IDENTITY] Macabre_Day was observing the graves, he took a deep sigh and walked toward him "Greetings, Macabre_Day! Staying here all alone again?" he said seeming kinda scared because of the place he is standing at currently.

Macabre_Day immediately turned around startled by the sudden noise of the Musician, for safety reasons he instantly aimed his gun at Radiant_Day before he realized it was just a fellow colleague of his, even then he was still rather frustrated, he was still holding the gun in his hands though he lowered it a bit, he seemed extremely irritated that his peace was disturbed by another person, he wanted to shoot someone so badly at the moment, he wanted to hurt someone so badly, though he held himself back and sighed, he spoke in a rough tone. "Why are you here in the middle of the night [OPERATIVE] Radiant_Day."

Radiant_Day backed up a bit and looked at [IDENTITY] Macabre_Day's gun and sighed before he talked he was even more scared but tried his best not to show it still "I was just walking around here. You know I'm not a target... I'm not trying to do something bad. I was wondering why you are here all alone too."

Macabre_Day rolled his eyes not caring about Radiant_Day's fear, he probably found it a bit amusing "Well with a cheerful personality like that you might as well be," Macabre_Day said sarcastically "I'm simply observing the cemetery, it's my job, the real question is WHY were you walking around here? It's dangerous out here." Macabre_Day really wanted Radiant_Day to go away, he much rather preferred his own company. 

Radiant_Day squinted his eyes and looked at him  "I... I don't know, I usually get bored at night. Since I finished playing my guitar, I wanted to walk around. Don't talk as if this place is dangerous only for me, it's dangerous for you too!"

Macabre_Day did another exaggerated sigh"Fine, don't blame me if you get yourself killed, but at least you'll be welcomed into the cemetery."Saying something so morbid out of the blue was definitely in character for Macabre_Day, he tended to be disturbing on purpose, and he enjoyed seeing people's reactions most of the time.

 Radiant_Day took a few steps back again"I don't like this habit of yours! You already know that I died once!!"His fear had now grown even more, and as his trauma came to his mind, it felt like he was having difficulty breathing. He quickly looked around but sighed uneasily again. No matter how much he looked around, he couldn't find anything to distract his attention, so he looked towards him again"Let's go back. I don't like it here."

Macabre_Day appeared to show a bit of sympathy for a split second though his expression instantly changed back to a brutal one, he didn't see what'd get out of showing kindness to anyone but he knew he should probably tone down his jokes a bit."Fine, let's go."Macabre_Day felt a bit guilty though he obviously refused to express that emotion as he kept his brutal frown on his face, he didn't like talking much so apparently all that could be heard now was the wind and crows chirping, while walking with Radiant_Day he was looking around to look for any sort of danger that could be ahead of them, he appeared rather suspicious and paranoid of the entire city.