13

You get out of the shower, quickly changing into your outfit. You walk out of the bathroom, putting the clothes you wore earlier into the laundry. You decided to wait until Kunimi was out of the bathroom before starting to wash the clothes, thinking you might as well clean his clothes as well. You head into the kitchen, grabbing everything you'd need to make dinner. You decided you were going to make your favorite meal, thinking it was simple enough for you to make. You did all of the preparations, then started with the cooking process.

While you were distracted, Kunimi walked out of the bathroom. He headed towards the kitchen, planning to offer to help you if you needed or wanted him to. He smiles when he sees you focused on making food. "Need any help, Y/n?"

You jump, quickly turning to look at him with a relieved smile. "No, I'll be fine cooking on my own. Thank you for offering, though. Oh, and put your dirty clothes with the rest of the laundry. I'll start washing them after we eat."

Kunimi nods, about to turn around. "Ok, thanks. Oh, I can clean the dishes after we eat. It's the least I can do, since you're doing everything else."

You were about to argue with him, but decided it would be pointless. 'He's just going to insist. I might as well let him, it'll give me one less thing to worry about tonight. And it's kind of him to offer in the first place. I can't exactly say no to him, even if he is a guest.' "Ok. I guess that's fine. You really don't have to help, though. I do appreciate it. Usually be and Neko argue that the other one should do the cleaning. And you're a guest, I feel a little bad that you're doing things that I should do."

Kunimi shook his head, the smile not leaving his face. "Don't worry about it. You invited me over, and you're doing everything else. I want to help you however I can. You do so much on a regular basis, especially since you're the manager for the team. Let me help you out every now and then."

You look at the ground, murmuring. "You're already helping me enough by staying the night so I can get some rest."

Kunimi's cheeks flush, turning a somewhat deep shade of pink. "It's nothing. You really need to get sleep, anyways. I don't mind being around to help you out. You should be trying to get more sleep, even without me around. Don't save all the sleep for when you and I are together."

Your sister's texts flash through your head, causing your face to turn pink. "I know, but it really is hard for me to sleep on a regular basis. Insomnia makes getting sleep really difficult. I only slept well when you and I cuddled."

Kunimi's blush darkens. "I see. Well, there's no need to worry. I'm here to help you get some good sleep. All you have to do is close your eyes and have sweet dreams."

You felt more heat building in your face. You quickly turn back around and focus on making dinner for you two once more. "That's sweet. Thanks, Kuni."

Kunimi walks over, wrapping his arms around you waist and leaning his head against yours. "So, whatcha making?"

"F/m. I thought you might like it. Since I love eating it so much, and it was the first thing I learned to cook, I thought it would make for a good dinner for us tonight." You refused to look at him, not wanting him to seeing your blushing face.

Kunimi smiles sweetly, nuzzling his face against your hair. "I see. It smells good."

"My hair, or the food?" You raise a brow. You could feel him breathing in the scent of your hair, so it confused you when he commented on something smelling good.

Kunimi let out a low chuckle. "I was talking about the food, but your hair also smells really good. What scent is that? It smells really sweet."

"F/s (Favorite scent)." You explain briefly, trying your best to focus on the food you're making.

Kunimi leaned against your hair even more. "It suits you. How soon will dinner be ready?"

You continued making the food, not looking at the boy that was hugging you. "Soon, actually. Just give it about 5 more minutes."

And, within 5 minutes, dinner was ready. You got your serving, and allowed Kunimi to serve himself since you didn't know how much he was going to eat. You had let him know that there was plenty, if he decided he wanted more. He nodded at that, murmuring a thanks to you.

You two sit down across from each other at the table, starting to eat the food. It remained silent for a bit. You continued to enjoy your food, thinking that it turned out really well. You hoped that the boy sitting across from you liked it as well.

Kunimi smiled at you while eating, quickly chewing and swallowing what was in his mouth. "It's really good, Y/n. It's probably the best I've ever had."

You smile back at him. "Thanks, Kuni. I'm glad you like it." It made you really happy to know that he liked what you made. You continued eating your food, a smile spread wide on your face.

When you two finished eating, you both took your dishes to the sink. Kunimi grabbed your dishes form you, turning to start washing the dishes. You went to the laundry, seeing Kunimi's clothes on top of the pile. You grab the clothes and shove them into the washer, using the proper amount of laundry detergent and fabric softener. Once, the laundry was started, you walked off to the living room.

Kunimi was still doing the dishes, so you turned on the tv. You looked through movies, seeing what you and Kunimi might like to watch together. You weren't sure what kind of movie he liked.

You turn towards the kitchen, calling out to the boy. "Hey, Kuni, what kind of movies do you like?"

Kunimi hollered back to you. "Anything is fine! Just no romance!"

You nod to yourself, turning back to the screen. You ended up choosing a random movie, waiting for Kunimi to join you before starting the movie. When Kunimi walked out, he sat right next to you on the couch. You started the movie, leaning against the boy sitting beside you. Kunimi wrapped an arm around you, pulling you closer to his body.

You both focused on the movie, enjoying hat you two were watching. You thought it was a good movie. Kunimi looked at you, seeing your eyes reflecting the light from the tv screen. He smiled, enjoying the look on your face. You looked happy, your face showing that you actually liked the movie you two were watching.

Kunimi let out an inaudible sigh as he continued staring at you. 'She's amazing. How'd I get so lucky to meet her? She makes my heart beat differently, my face heat up. I've never experienced anything like this before. Maybe, just maybe, I like her as more than a friend. I can't let her know, though. I don't want to ruin our friendship. I wish she feels the same way about me. That would make things even better. But, for now, I'll let things stay as they are. One day, though, I want to make her mine.'

As the movie came to an end, you looked at Kunimi. Only to find him already looking at you. You let out a yawn, covering your mouth with your hand. "Ready for bed, Kuni?"

He nods, his smile not leaving his face. "Let's go to bed, Y/n." He gets up, holding his hand for you to take.

You grab hold of his hand, standing up with his help. "Thanks, Kuni. Let's go to my room now."

You two walk to your room together, neither one of you saying another word. You both lay down on your bed. Kunimi pulls your face close to his chest, wrapping his arms firmly around you. You wrap your arms around his torso.

"Goodnight, Y/n."

"Goodnight, Kuni."