20

"This is so fucked up!" Neriah shouted, holding onto Liam's arm to keep him with her pace.

"Go, go, go!" Peter shouted as they ran into an open room filled with pillars and bones.

"Go find Kira and Scott!" Malia said, throwing Kira's katana to Stiles who caught it. "Go!"

Stiles looked over at Neriah and she gave him a nod before he took off and she let go of Liam, standing in the middle of the room with him and Malia.

A Berserker stopped at the other end of the room, growling at them and Neriah growled back with Malia.

"Liam, don't let your fear control you," Neriah said, glancing at the boy who stank of fear. "Never let it control you."

Liam only nodded, sticking closer to her side just as Peter punched the Berserker, only to get shoved away. Then Liam ran forward, throwing a punch that he missed and got hit in the stomach. Malia tried to strike right after but got shoved down.

Neriah ran forward, using a pillar beside her to jump off before she landed a sucker punch against the Berserker's face, making her wrist scream in agony. But the Berserker dropped to a knee, and she whirled around, roundhouse kicking it. Liam was beside her, throwing a punch that landed as she staggered back from the burning pain in her thigh.

"Snap its neck or something, Riah!" Malia shouted, charging at the Berserker again.

"I'm barely able to kick the fucker without my leg hurting," Neriah shouted back just as Malia got thrown across the room. "But I'll try!" She charged at the Berserker again, landing a punch against its stomach and then getting thrown back.

A groan left Neriah's lungs as she rolled a few times, landing on her back. Peter managed to knock it down, landing near Neriah who scrambled to her feet.

"Take it!" Peter shouted at Malia, throwing her a sharpened bone "Aim for the skull!"

The Berserker got up, running toward them but Neriah and Peter grabbed its arms, pinning it to the wall.

"Kill it!" Peter shouted at Malia. "Kill it now!"

Malia ran forward with the bone held up high, ready for the killing blow just as Stiles ran back in.

"No, wait, wait!" Stiles shouted, skidding to a stop near them. "Malia, wait!"

But Malia didn't listen and got closer, bringing her arm down. Thankfully, Kira appeared and slashed her katana, cutting the bone in half.

"What are you doing?" Neriah furiously shouted at Kira and Stiles, pressing the Berserker's arm harder as it thrashed, wanting to get free.

"It's Scott!" Stiles exclaimed. "It's Scott!"

Neriah furrowed her brows at him and then snapped her head, looking at the brown eyes behind the skull mask. Realization was painted clear on her face as she sucked in a sharp breath, knowing those eyes belonged to Scott—her brother.

With Neriah being distracted, Scott slammed her body against Peter's before throwing them both back. He stepped forward, punching Malia in the jaw and then Liam. Neriah rolled onto her side, blinking hard to clear away the black dots as Scott charged toward Liam who was scrambling back toward Stiles.

"Scott?" Kira called out. "Scott, don't!"

"McCall!" Neriah shouted, watching Scott stand over Liam.

"Scott, it's me," Stiles pleaded but Scott punched him in the face, knocking him down.

"Liam!" Neriah shouted, her arms shaking as she tried to push herself back onto her feet when Scott picked Liam up by the collar of his shirt and pinned him to a wall. "Scott, please!" she yelled as Scott squeezed Liam's neck. "You're his Beta, Liam! Remind him!"