Meeting again?

𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘓𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘢 :-

It had been more than 20 days since Shubhman left leaving Laranya alone with the kids and Amara. Again her life went to the normal routine. Exhausting. She had missed Shubhman a lot in the past days her mind was filled with him. She cried pools at nights missing him. Amara, looking at this condition of her bestie was worried and told her to call Shubhman but Laranya didn't because "Why would SHUBMAN GILL pick up my phone!?! ".....

𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘚𝘩𝘶𝘣𝘩𝘮𝘢𝘯:-

Shubhman had the same case as Laranya. He stayed alone but he was feeling more lonely didn't talk to his family that much. Shahneel knew the reason and told him like a thousands of time that he should call her. He couldn't call her. He didn't had the courage to....

__________________

𝘖𝘯 𝘢 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘯:-

𝘚𝘩𝘶𝘣𝘩𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘝 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘓𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘢 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘏𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘰. 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮.

𝘓𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 8 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘋𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘺. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵.

"So the defination of Democracy changes as they gained more knowledge that only people electing thier representatives was not enough.... Ok now-"
Laranya was interrupted by a call.

"Ek minute han call aa rha hai I want complete silence! " Said Laranya as she took out the phone from her pocket and the class said in unison

"YESS MAMMM"

She looked at the name flashing on her screen. Shubhman. Her hands started trembling.

𝘖𝘛𝘗:-

"H-hi Laranya " Said the guy from the other side

".... Hi Shubhman"

"Kaisi ho? "

"A-achi" (𝙹𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒 𝚔𝚊𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚔𝚒 😤)

"Uh..... Toh kaisi chal rhi hai life? "

"Achi tumhari kaisi" She had cracked voice on a verge to cry she was emotional person with all the shitty past

"Acchi"

"Kya kr rhe ho? "

"Kuch nhi tu-"

"Ayy... I SAID PIN DROP SILENT. NHI KIYA TOH MAI NHI AAUNGI SOMA MAM KO BHEJ DUNGI!! "

"UH.. Tum classes le rhi ho kya? "

"Ab tum monday ko din mai call kroge toh kya expect kroge?! " Said Laranya with a light chuckle as Shubhman also chuckled things got light

"Accha suno mai shaam mai call krti ho I'm kinda busy... Agar gyi nhi toh ye bacchon ke karan mai maar jaungi"

"Accha ok ok sorry-"