A great surpise

This little one shot will have non canon features and attitudes , and ships obviously so if you don't like that sorry but leave 🤷‍♀️

"Oh my god , Ashlyn I am soooo hungry. I think I will die if I don't eat something " Aiden said for the 5th time that night as he slumped farther into the couch . Ashlyn rolls her eyes and tries her best to try and ignore Aiden , but it's getting harder to do so with every passing second of him sighing.

    "Ashylnn" is what Aiden attempted to say before he got cut off by ." If you are so hungry , and are about to die like you keep saying how about you go to the little corner store around here. It's only a 15 min walk " ashlyn said with an annoyed tone . " buttt ahslyynnnn , that's sooo far , I don't want to walk that far" Aiden responded genuinely feeling a bit to lazy to go . Ashlyn gave Aiden one of her looks she always gives when she's annoyed or mad at him, which is a lot but Aiden was really hungry.

      "Fine. I'll go walk there all alone at night and most likely get kidnapped because Ashlyn is a big meanie head . " Aiden said trying to purposefully annoy Ashlyn like he normally does . Ashlyn replied with "you go do that , I'll be waiting " she gave a little smile that was so obviously fake and went back to looking at her phone .

    Aiden very slowly slumps off the couch and onto the floor . He gets up very dramatically as if he's about to be executed and walks slouched like a troll to the door to grab his shoes and put them on . After he's done putting his shoes on he makes sure he has his phone , and he makes sure to bring cash because the last time he went there with Ashlyn they only accepted cash and didn't even have an ATM . So rude of them he thinks to himself as he usually never has cash and mostly cards from his parents .

    Aiden finally is about to step out the door after what felt like an eternity to Ashlyn . Aiden says very sarcastically " Bye Ashlynnnn , let's hope I don't die tonight!" As he walks out the house hoping to make the trip somewhat short so he can get back to his and Ashlyn's sleep over . As Aiden shuts the door Ashlyn suddenly remembers how it's supposed to rain later that night . "Eh It's not my problem " she mumbles to herself as she keeps mindlessly swiping at some media app on her phone .

    As Aiden is walking to the corner store he slowly comes to the realization of how suddenly cold it was with all the wind changes , and how it was a little humid out . " I should have brought a jacket , it's soo windyy out , I think I'm gonna die of hypothermia. " Aiden whined as if anyone would hear him and suddenly give him their jacket like in fantasy stories .

    After what felt like a long time because of him complaining to himself , Aiden finally arrived to the store . Now although Aiden was actually hungry and not trying to just annoy Ashlyn , he never actually thought of what he wanted to eat . To his surprise this corner store was actually kinda big compared to a normal corner store and had lots of options . This honestly made him a little upset because he's not the most patient but he just brushed it off and started searching for stuff he knew he liked. Aiden came across a candy isle which he doesn't like to admit but he loves candy , though he loves one thing specifically. Gummies  

Aiden doesn't care what type , he just loves gummies , especially ones that are weird , it's like a bonus to him . Aiden searched but honestly couldn't find any weird ones so he just went with the classic gummy bears . "Now all I just need a drink and something for Ashlyn !" This made him a little excited as he will finally be able to go back to the warm house that he can be lazy again in .

He heads on over to the drink freezers and grabs a monster for Ashlyn , now he wasn't quite sure on what flavor Ashlyn would like because there's like a bajillion to Aiden . So he just picked khaotic tropical orange , because to Aiden it was funny that it was orange and she has orange hair . Now that he got a drink for Ashlyn , Aiden gets himself just a random blue juice .