Felatio

Jimmy stepped out of the bathroom after just having taken a long piss and stepped over four drained bottles. He was walking towards the blond-headed boy, Robert. Robert was laying face up on Jimmy's bed unmasking the sky with a roll of cannabis. After stumbling a decent three times on his way, Jimmy reached Robert and joined him on the bed. He was twenty-three and tired, but the eye contact and the faces he was making with Robert still made him giggle. He had had too much to drink that night, though the moon had only been out for a couple of hours. Robert really looked good. And he knew he shouldn't be thinking of his eighteen year old friend in that way, but Jimmy was in the mood to mess around. He dropped the eye contact with Robert and let him drift back into a state of numbness. He was laying two heads farther up on the bed than Jimmy. So, Jimmy started by drawing letters with his fingers on Robert's knee. Then he slowly traced his way up to Robert's mid thigh. Jimmy looked up at his face, he made no signs of protest, in fact he made no signs of acknowledgment either. So he continued up, up, and up, watching Robert's face as he did, and when he reached a belt loop on his jeans, a smile showed on Robert's face and that grin came with a throaty laugh. Robert took Jimmy's fingers, which were weaving themselves in and out of the belt loop, into his own. He pulled him up close by his wrist, so Jimmy flipped over onto his stomach. He watched the boy study each of his fingers, take the ring on his index finger off, examine that, then put it back on. Then he put Jimmy's pinky into his mouth. He sucked at the tip then licked under the fingernail then pushed the cuticles back with his teeth then spiraled his tongue around the finger then scraped his teeth up the whole finger feeling every ridge of bone as he squeezed them with his lips then he sucked the finger dry and moved on to the ring finger, all while looking at Jimmy, who couldn't do anything but stare at what Robert was doing to his hand. Every finger the same little routine, until he got to the index finger. Here, he took the whole finger into his mouth and as he was sliding it back out, he captured the ring between his teeth. Then he propped himself up on an elbow and released Jimmy's hand so it fell limply on his chest and stubbed out his joint. He looked at Jimmy who was looking at him with his head in his hands, then Robert smiled a toothy smile just to show Jimmy that his ring was in between the tops and bottoms of his teeth. So Jimmy sat up and crawled towards him because Robert was in the mood to mess around too. But Jimmy was so tired and when he kissed Robert to get his ring back, he hung into his hair. With Jimmy's tongue in his mouth searching for the ring back, Robert kept it in his cheek. And he would push Jimmy's tongue away with his own. Sometimes Jimmy's tongue would graze the ring, but it was hard to tell it apart from Robert's teeth. He even tried to push it out of Robert's cheek from the outside of his mouth, but every time, it made Robert laugh and it'd get buried deeper in the skin on his face. Meanwhile, Robert was working on the zipper of Jimmy's pants. Then his hands were in black hair and he was kissing underneath Jimmy's chin and licking down his blood vessels and sucking along his collarbone. Jimmy was too drunk to keep up with anything Robert was doing, so he just fell back on to the bed and let Robert sit on him and unbutton his shirt. And then Jimmy's shirt was off and there was a hand in his pants. Robert felt all around and Jimmy was making small noises which Robert felt the vibration of because his lips were on his neck. Jimmy's hands were in Robert's hair then they were gripping through edge of his shirt and pulling it off. Then Robert pulled Jimmy's pants down to his thighs and closed his eyes and closed his mouth around Jimmy's cock. His tongue made swirling movements to copy the swirling grayness on the back of his eyelids. This made Jimmy want to squirm around, but he was so exhausted and couldn't find the energy to, so instead he had a frustrated sigh and gripped Robert's scalp. Robert sus the same thing that he did to Jimmy's fingers to his cock. Then he took it out of his mouth and traced the vein with his finger slowly running up and down the stiff skin all while looking at Jimmy's eyes. Jimmy was now propped up on his elbows, shoulders jutting out, and he was watching Robert's fingers and what they were doing to him. Then his balls were being sucked on and Robert was twirling his thumb around Jimmy's shaft. And Jimmy was groaning and his toes were curling so far back that it hurt and he could feel Robert smiling. Then Robert moved down to the insides of Jimmy's thighs and kissed there with his teeth until there was a red mark and when he tried to move to the other leg, Jimmy grabbed his hair and yanked his head back to his cock, so Robert licked around under Jimmy's balls. Jimmy collapsed on to the bed again in a fit of pants. He was moaning and when Robert slipped his hand under Jimmy and drew circles over his hole, Jimmy's back arched and he he had to grip his own hair to stop himself from screaming. Then a wave of pleasure drowned Jimmy and he orgasmed all over his stomach, Robert watched all of this with the ring still in his mouth and he wasn't finished with Jimmy yet. As Jimmy closed his eyes and recovered, Robert licked and licked and licked until jimmy's stomach was covered in only saliva abs then he crawled up towards Jimmy and laid on top of him so their bodies were aligned. Then Robert bent his face down into Jimmy's and put his lips in Jimmy's and spewed all of the cum he just licked up, his saliva, and the ring into Jimmy's mouth. Jimmy grabbed a handful of blond hair and kissed Robert super hard. He went straight for Robert's tongue with his own and the two danced for a while. The kiss was super wet and spit was dripping out of the corners of Jimmy's lips. He pushed Robert back to wipe his mouth and to swallow all of Robert's saliva and his own cum then he pulled Robert badk and kissed him slowly and when he found Robert's tongue between his lips again, he sandwiched the ring between the bottom of his tongue and the top of Robert's and pushed it out of his mouth and back into Robert's. Robert breathed a laugh and smoothed the hair in jimmy's face back then he kissed down to Jimmy's chin then licked up his jawline then bit Jimmy's ear then sucked down his neck, along his collarbone to his shoulder, then he licked down Jimmy's arm then over his wrist, up his hand, and to his index finger where Robert's teeth then returned the ring.